*Author

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Clockwork Drone | Clockwork Android https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60022.msg1210332#msg1210332
« Reply #12 on: October 14, 2015, 04:47:54 pm »
it is this
 to use mark icon in cost line:
Code: [Select]
[desc= ***:element or :element***][img width=18 height=18]***Insert link to mark***[/img][/desc]
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: Clockwork Drone | Clockwork Android https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=60022.msg1211682#msg1211682
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2015, 12:38:54 am »
Cooooool

Strange, I was just thinking of a card like this. I was thinking "Fire Salvager" just because it sounded cool, but I realized in that element the ability would be pretty crappy. Earth/Gravity are perfect for this. Would Earthquake trigger up to 3 times? Or just once as with Salvagers?
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

anything
blarg: