*Author

BugSlayer

Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg408354#msg408354
« Reply #72 on: October 12, 2011, 02:05:12 am »
Original unupped counter is a guaranteed loss in 1.29 due to quanta cap. I tossed this together and it seems win about half the time in trainer.
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58r 58r 58r 58r 58r 58r 592 592 592 592 592 592 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 8po

The biggest risk is if she steals your tower and gets an auburn nymph (in which case she'll BB your dragons and you'll never get any damage in.) Win rate would improve substantially if you could get good CC in there to take out any early dangerous nymphs but I couldn't see a way to make that happen. I tried death mark and plague but it doesn't work; you lose if she get's a shield or dagger (which seems to be more common than a fast setup.) EDIT: I tossed in 3 rage potions and it seems to work. It makes the games cut awfully close, but games that would have been impossible are now potentially winable.

Offline Moraku

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Moraku is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg413078#msg413078
« Reply #73 on: October 20, 2011, 12:10:22 pm »
I have terrible luck with Shaka'ars revenge.

592 592 592 592 592 592 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 8pm

My version of Bugslayer's unupgraded deck. (Replace any upgraded cards you have, except for Phoenixes)
Enchant Artifact prioritized on Quantum Towers, then Burning Pillars, then Water Towers. Deflagrate a Cloak if you need to enchant the QTs!
Phoenixes can survive multiple Siphons. (It also keeps her from targeting YOU with Siphons!)
Deflagrations are prioritized for Vampire Daggers. Use one on her shield if you think you can spare one.
Rage Potion on any surviving Nymphs.

If you're looking for EMs, you can pop in a couple of SoGs, but make sure you Enchant them or they'll be stolen and it may cause you to deck out!

Offline Acsabi44

• Reputation Power: 28
  • Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Acsabi44 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Coming to get ya.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBronze DonorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner14 Club - Most Expensive players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg415126#msg415126
« Reply #74 on: October 24, 2011, 09:54:28 am »
use EA on her towers, and she is done for... (save one for your shield)
   This, along with other people's suggestions, gave me the inspiration for this deck (the blank cards are Sanctuaries):

Code: [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 592 592 592 592 592 592 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5l9 5lg 5lg 5lm 5lm 5ro
   The idea is to EA Jezebel's QTs, then your own pillars. The Deflags are for Cloaks and Vampire Daggers, and Reflective Shield blocks Siphon Life. Sanctuary buys you enough time to deck her out. I tried it in the trainer, and went 8-2. Thoughts?
THX for this deck. I absolutely decimated her (she aflatoxined my pet so I killed her with cells) and won 3 upped cards.
[17:04:00] Dragon6: ‹@Acsabi44› You are Rage Potion, Phase Dragon and Momentum all in one
Interested in game strategy,  theory and other kinds of advice? Clicky clicky!

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg415571#msg415571
« Reply #75 on: October 25, 2011, 02:09:56 pm »
With my bad results with Sharkarse, I decided to go the rush route because I didn't have the patience to stall. Now, Cremation rushes may be fast, but I'm not a fan of having my main offence being vulnerable. Even if you get to bait Siphons with Phoenixes, you have to wait with unleashing your offence, and even then your Destroyers often go down before later Siphons or Nymphs with CC skills.

So, I go with a speedbow for durable offence. While it worked this time, I think I'll get some mass-CC next time to actually make it more of a counter than just a rush. Two upped Pandemoniums and a Plague or two should do it.

6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 745 77g 77g 7ae 7ah 7ah 7dm 7dq 7gm 7k1 7mu 7qb 7qb 7t9 7tf 80b 8pj
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

Brontos

Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg415589#msg415589
« Reply #76 on: October 25, 2011, 03:00:22 pm »
100% against Jezebel with Neurotoxin-SoSa deck. I think you can lose only if your deck is poorly shuffled.

Offline Torph

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Torph is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg416044#msg416044
« Reply #77 on: October 26, 2011, 03:57:05 pm »
I have terrible luck with Shaka'ars revenge.

592 592 592 592 592 592 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fb 5fb 5fb 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 8pm

My version of Bugslayer's unupgraded deck. (Replace any upgraded cards you have, except for Phoenixes)
Enchant Artifact prioritized on Quantum Towers, then Burning Pillars, then Water Towers. Deflagrate a Cloak if you need to enchant the QTs!
Phoenixes can survive multiple Siphons. (It also keeps her from targeting YOU with Siphons!)
Deflagrations are prioritized for Vampire Daggers. Use one on her shield if you think you can spare one.
Rage Potion on any surviving Nymphs.

If you're looking for EMs, you can pop in a couple of SoGs, but make sure you Enchant them or they'll be stolen and it may cause you to deck out!
That did work for me
Although I almost decked out
Maybe some extra pillars?

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg419121#msg419121
« Reply #78 on: November 01, 2011, 09:35:02 pm »
Used a mod of the deck above, with potions swapped for Rains and more cards added. Crushed her handily, and won two cards with it :)

592 592 592 592 592 592 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f8 5f8 5f8 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 7dm 7do 8pm

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

LAMA00619

Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg419409#msg419409
« Reply #79 on: November 02, 2011, 01:57:38 pm »
i recommend this deck, it works like a charm

5la 5la 5ld 5ld 5ld 5lf 5lf 5lf 5lf 5ll 5ll 5ll 5ll 5um 5um 5ur 5ur 5ur 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 5v1 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7n2 7n2 8pt

note:
I DO NOT claim credit

Offline Xamuel

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Xamuel is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg419633#msg419633
« Reply #80 on: November 02, 2011, 11:36:02 pm »
The decks posted in the OP desperately need some brief explanation of what strategy is supposed to be used.  At a bare minimum, at what health should the dolls be PU'd?  It's definitely an interesting and unique strategy, that's for sure.

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg425493#msg425493
« Reply #81 on: November 14, 2011, 11:20:31 pm »
Crushed her handily, and won two cards with it :)
Same PA/Phoenix deck I used last time.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg425604#msg425604
« Reply #82 on: November 15, 2011, 03:59:40 am »
The decks posted in the OP desperately need some brief explanation of what strategy is supposed to be used.  At a bare minimum, at what health should the dolls be PU'd?  It's definitely an interesting and unique strategy, that's for sure.
When you're sure the dolls won't be killed the next turn. It is very frustrating to calculate carefully that your doll will survive and then suddenly nymphs tears pops out some Turquoise nymphs. So maybe one or two turns before it dies.

Offline Bhlewos

• Reputation Power: 10
  • Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Bhlewos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Cautiously returning to the game
Re: Oracle : Jezebel https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=21952.msg426130#msg426130
« Reply #83 on: November 16, 2011, 09:01:47 am »
Gravity Nymph was the bane of the counter deck...not enough for PUs = slow and tortured death.

anything
blarg: BugSlayer,Moraku,Higurashi,Torph,ddevans96,LAMA00619