*Author

Offline SilverlanceTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Silverlance is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Salutes fellow card lovers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63810.msg1253422#msg1253422
« on: December 15, 2016, 01:53:35 am »
Silverlance is the name(not irl lel). Nice to meetchyall and im sure we will get along well, since i have been around the game chat already and noticed everyone is so helpful and friendly! Nice community i found here and hope to be part of it!  ;D

(I dont know if this is good enough as an introduction so to improve it ill share random info about myself. 1 = I like cake, who doesnt? 2 = the shirt im dressing now is blue       3 = the sky is also blue ( wait this is not an info about me) 4= guess what else is blue? -> :water

Anyway, Friendly hugs to everyone! ( I play a card face down and end my turn).

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Salutes fellow card lovers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63810.msg1253425#msg1253425
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2016, 02:52:33 am »
Welcome Silverlance! Great to have you in the community!

Hope to see you in chat! Enjoy your stay. :)
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Zyardran

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 47
  • Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Zyardran is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Not too close, I'll burn you
  • Awards: No Cheese II Tourney Most Creative DeckWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.09.20.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2016 3rd PlaceSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Salutes fellow card lovers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63810.msg1253426#msg1253426
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2016, 02:55:59 am »
o7 welcome to the family fellow card creator! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Team :entropy War #14
The :light of my :fire guides the way...
Current profile picture

Offline asdw152

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Salutes fellow card lovers https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=63810.msg1253427#msg1253427
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2016, 02:58:05 am »
welcome to the community. not sure what else to say
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

blarg: