*Author

Active members:
Zawadx(1) benjamin14(2)

Offline benjamin14Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • benjamin14 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
New to the game just saying Hi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55146.msg1147881#msg1147881
« on: July 28, 2014, 10:58:05 am »
Hi All,

Just introducing myself started playing the game yesterday and I am enjoying it so far. Started with an Air deck as i was hoping that my creatures wouldn't get hit too often, still playing around with the deck though and trying different combinations (currently Air, Time and Life)

I found out about this game because I was slightly bored of a game I was playing and fancied a tcg, so i typed into google "tcg online free" and the second link was to this game.

So that's about it really

« Last Edit: July 28, 2014, 11:00:59 am by benjamin14 »

Offline Zawadx

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Zawadx brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Officially Eisoptrophobic
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerCompetition - Won War as a Worthless WarriorWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 Winner - Team FireBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: New to the game just saying Hi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55146.msg1147884#msg1147884
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2014, 11:06:33 am »
Welcome to the orums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Air/Life can create a powerful deck built around Firefly Queens and Empathic Bonds (usually with a Hope shield to create a massive defense). However, I don't think Air/Time/Life has been explored. You should post your deck idea in Deck Help to get feedback from the community on its improvement.

Elements is also not a TCG, but rather a CCG as there is no Trading feature here. But it's still load of fun ^^
When you play the game of thrones, you win or you die. There is no middle ground.

Offline benjamin14Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • benjamin14 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: New to the game just saying Hi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=55146.msg1147889#msg1147889
« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2014, 11:27:26 am »
Welcome to the orums! Hope you enjoy your time here.

Air/Life can create a powerful deck built around Firefly Queens and Empathic Bonds (usually with a Hope shield to create a massive defense). However, I don't think Air/Time/Life has been explored. You should post your deck idea in Deck Help to get feedback from the community on its improvement.

Elements is also not a TCG, but rather a CCG as there is no Trading feature here. But it's still load of fun ^^

Thanks for your reply. I will add my deck suggestion a little later to the suggested forum topic also its kind of nice to play something new for a change and hopefully i'll stay around for awhile

blarg: