*Author

Offline BeefSupremeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Just Checking In http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67824.msg1296707#msg1296707
« on: May 11, 2020, 03:09:26 am »
Hey there, Elements forums users. I just came by because I was thinking about all of you. I've been away several years and life has changed a lot, but coming back to these forums is surreal and nostalgic. It's sad to see Flash dying, but to the few of you left that even remember me, I just wanted to say that I hope you're all doing well in life, and thanks for being such a memorable part of my life.

~ BeefSupreme ~
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline Wyand

• Master of Entropy
  • Reputation Power: 26
  • Wyand is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Wyand is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Wyand is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Wyand is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Wyand is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner 2020.1.1913th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerElements League 2/2019 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerArt Competition - Winter Paint With Elements WinnerTeam Deckbuilding/Writing Competition - A Matter of Logistics WinnerArt Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Just Checking In http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67824.msg1296709#msg1296709
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2020, 08:12:22 am »
Spoiler for Is this the origin of your nick? (:
<---- A nice purple pie, 8 cups and 3 cakes on a red platter, a box of candies and an ice cream cone on chocolate! :) Bon appétit!

"It's hard to detect good luck - it looks so much like something you've earned." - Frank A. Clark

Offline BeefSupremeTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Just Checking In http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67824.msg1296720#msg1296720
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2020, 11:27:11 pm »
Spoiler for Is this the origin of your nick? (:

It is indeed ;)
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline asdw152

• Warmaster
  • Reputation Power: 10
  • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Just Checking In http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67824.msg1296721#msg1296721
« Reply #3 on: May 12, 2020, 12:32:49 am »
Welcome (back) to the Community!(?) Honestly I'm just on a stream of welcoming everyone and I don't want to miss this one for free, though it's not really an introduction I guess.
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Just Checking In http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=67824.msg1296749#msg1296749
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 09:25:57 pm »
Hey beef. I remember you.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

blarg: