*Author

I like trends. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19950.msg252920#msg252920
« on: January 21, 2011, 12:23:04 am »
Hello, everyone. First of all, I'd like to mention that'd it's probably in your best interest not to pay attention to my name, seeing as I don't even remember what provoked me into keeping it. Aside from that, I'm a pretty amicable person. I'm usually over on Kongregate, room number one, if you want to talk to me face to face. Don't come to me for asking for decks, because I'll more than likely laugh in your face. I will give you advice on Your deck, however. I don't know what else to say.

I liek entropy bestest.
B'bye now.

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: I like trends. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=19950.msg252921#msg252921
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2011, 12:25:01 am »
Cool that this is the Age of Entropy, no? ;)

Welcome to the forums! If you have considerable experience with deck balancing,  I suggest heading over to Deck Help and Decks to advise other members on their decks!

Enjoy your Elements!

blarg: