*Author

Offline halfblood24Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • halfblood24 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Young Elemental
Hi! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64618.msg1264654#msg1264654
« on: May 28, 2017, 01:00:01 am »
WHY HELLO THERE
My name is halfblood24 as you can see... on kongregate my name is had24. So here we go with another forum introduction!
First off, what are these --->  :underworld  :rainbow  :chroma  never seen those elements before... anyway I found elements when I was very young and instantly loved it. Due to my age and incapability to understand the game I didn't do well with it and quickly abandoned it but came back to try try again once in a while. Finally i've come to terms with this game's learning curve and plan to make the best of it. I love to mess around with insane and random rainbow decks or otherwise absurd deck builds. Hope to see you in game!  :P
~Ching Chong
~Mad Scientist elemental

Offline CactusKing

• Reputation Power: 11
  • CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.CactusKing is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I eat shriekers for breakfast
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeElements League 1/2018 2nd PlaceCard Design Competition - Rule BenderSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday Cake
Re: Hi! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64618.msg1264655#msg1264655
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2017, 01:58:58 am »
Welcome to the forum!
What you've described is pretty much my story too, started on kongregate about 2011 but didn't have any idea what I was doing, just kept coming back, building crazier decks each time.
As for :chroma :underworld and :rainbow , they aren't secret elements or anything like that, they're just symbols some of our members like to use to represent colourless or random quanta costs.
So... what's your favourite element? (Hint: :darkness  ;))
I spilt my blood against the :earth
         Just to see the world in colour.

Offline Aves

• Competition Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 43
  • Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Aves soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • ~Lorem Ipsum Dolor Sit Amet~
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeBest Looking Forum Profile Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's GripSilver DonorBattle League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWinner of Card Design War #3Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeBattle League 1/2016 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #9 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Hi! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64618.msg1264656#msg1264656
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2017, 04:31:21 am »
Welcome to the forums!

The :underworld symbol was created for War, the largest organized PvP event! War has twelve teams battling it out to see which element is the best and reign over the forums, which you can see is currently :air. Underworld was a thirteenth team that is no longer used, and was unaligned with any element.

I forget the origins of the other two, but I believe :chroma is for random quanta costs while :rainbow is for costs that can be any element, but must be of one type.
:darkness War # 4, 9, 10
:darkness League of Shadows :darkness Brawl # 5

The Tentacle's Grip Brawl # 6

Offline asdw152

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asdw152 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • yes
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Hi! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=64618.msg1264679#msg1264679
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2017, 04:12:59 pm »
Welcome to the community.
Unstable Gas Can't Melt Steel Golems.
War #10 Team Death
War #11 Team Entropy
War #12 War Master

blarg: