*Author

Offline Drake_XIVTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Greetings? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35983.msg452509#msg452509
« on: January 25, 2012, 01:46:27 am »
Well, this is kind of late for me.  Since I usually played Elements via Kongregate, no one should really know who I am, but  I've been playing Elements since... 2008?  Whew, that's a long time ago.  Back when Arctic Squids could be bought.  Good times, good times...

Anyways, I've trawled through the forums before, although no one pays the guest any notice.  But it wasn't really until recently that I've felt an actual need to get into the forums since I've had a friend, Rutarete, act as a medium for some ideas and through whom I pushed my own concepts into his cards.  98% of the time, I am that friend who threw in his ten cents.  But enough about me, it's time to get cracking on some of my own card ideas.

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: Greetings? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35983.msg452523#msg452523
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2012, 02:53:10 am »
It's great to have you! Stick around in chat, you might learn a thing or two.  There's a ton of deck advice and other fun stuff around here, so don't constrain yourself to just making cards!

Offline plastiqe

• Reputation Power: 0
  • plastiqe hides under a Cloak.
Re: Greetings? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35983.msg452524#msg452524
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2012, 02:53:41 am »
Card Creation is fun and once in a while zanzarino likes to peek at that section for inspiration.  We have some top notch curators in the Card Ideas section that have all the answers if you need help getting started.

Welcome to the dark side, Drake_XIV.

Offline Freefall357

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Freefall357 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • -SOLITARE-
Re: Greetings? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35983.msg452552#msg452552
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2012, 05:46:04 am »
Greetings?
I do not understand the question... :))

and welcome!
 :time rules you...just fyi :D

Fractal

Re: Greetings? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35983.msg452692#msg452692
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2012, 06:04:59 pm »
Welcome to the forums!

I also started playing Elements around 2008-2009 (Not really sure), when it still had the old UI, T50, no raffle wheel etc. :D The game was even more grindy back then.

Offline Drake_XIVTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Greetings? https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=35983.msg452743#msg452743
« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2012, 09:42:04 pm »
Yeah.  I was more of a casual player back then, so grinding wasn't really as important.  Now I regret not farming the T50 when I had the chance.  And selling my Squids...

anything
blarg: