*Author

Offline DANIEELA

• Reputation Power: 18
  • DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.DANIEELA is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • 6000 PVP VICTORIES
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2015 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280401#msg1280401
« Reply #12 on: September 13, 2018, 08:49:39 PM »
NOVI SAD,VOJVODINA,SERBIA
:earth War#7:time War #8,#9,#10:death gen War #11
Tourney Wins 12X13,25I14,10I15,20VI15,15VI16,23VII16,10VI17
Well,I'd like to help,but not as much as I'd like not to.

Offline Linkcat

• Forum Game Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 22
  • Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Linkcat is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Life
  • Awards: Winner of Sideboard #4 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280411#msg1280411
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2018, 01:16:16 AM »
Come check out the Forum Games section! It's a place where you can have a good time, make some friends, and maybe find some mafia.

Guildmaster of Bunchie Peace Embassy.

Offline andretimpa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280412#msg1280412
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2018, 01:24:01 AM »
This is the Honey Charger.

Watch it run in slow motion. The Honey Charger is pretty badass. It runs all over the place. Oh look, it runs backwards?

Now watch this, look, there’s a Diss Shield. Honey Charger don’t care. Honey Charger don’t give a shit. It just takes what it wants.

The Honey Charger is really badass. It has no regard for any shield whatsoever. Ew what’s that? It’s a Fire Shield? Oh that’s nasty.

Now look, there’s a Duck Shield. You think the Honey Badger cares? It doesn’t give a shit. It just goes straight for the enemy’s HP.

But look! There’s a Permafrost Shield. But it doesn’t care about the shield. Nothing can stop the Honey Charger.

The Honey Charger.

-- credit to nilsieboy for the original shitpost --
« Last Edit: September 14, 2018, 01:29:23 AM by andretimpa »
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old) & War 9 / :time Brawl 2, 3 & War 7 / :death War 8 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Online InsignificantWeeaboo

• Reputation Power: 4
  • InsignificantWeeaboo is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ah, I see you're a man of culture as well.
  • Awards: Writing Competition: Haphazard Heroics WinnerDeckbuilding Competition - The Mastery Gauntlet WinnerWriting Competition: H.E.A.T. WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280413#msg1280413
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2018, 01:26:14 AM »
>old elements art
O-oooooooooo AAAAE-A-A-I-A-U-JO-oooooooooooo AAE-O-A-A-U-U-A-E-eee-ee-eee AAAAE-A-E-I-E-A-JO-ooo-oo-oo-oo EEEEO-A-AAA-AAAA

Offline andretimpa

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.andretimpa brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • OMG how did I get here I'm not good with computers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeArt Competition: MS Paint #9 WinnerArt Competition: League of the Battle Champion WinnerArt Competition: Foil ArtWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeArt Competition: Paint With Elements - The Elemental AvatarsSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeCompetition - A Challenge of Challenges1st Place WC Winner: October 20151st Place Weekly Challenge Winner: September 2015Weekly Design August 2015 - GoldWeekly Design July 2015 - SilverSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #4 WinnerPaint with Elements Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280414#msg1280414
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2018, 01:29:55 AM »
Every time a graboid evolves, an elemental gets his wings.
:gravity Guild (old) & War 9 / :time Brawl 2, 3 & War 7 / :death War 8 / :fire Brawl 4 / :entropy Brawl 5 / :darkness War 10

Offline ji412jo

• Warmaster
  • Reputation Power: 38
  • ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ji412jo is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • I walk alone
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner 11.08.18Weekly Tournament Winner 09.06.18Weekly Tournament Winner 26.05.18Brawl #7 Winner - Green NightSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280416#msg1280416
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2018, 02:24:43 AM »
was it originally by nilsie or bhlewos?
Time to bounce back, repel the attack, end ahead of the pack.

Offline Wyand

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Wyand is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Not So Young Elemental
  • Awards: Art Competition - Definitely A Card Design CompetitionSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280423#msg1280423
« Reply #18 on: September 14, 2018, 11:19:02 AM »
<---- A cup and a cake on a red platter. :) Bon appétit!

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280449#msg1280449
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2018, 01:37:30 AM »
Is that the old art for Elite Charger? Where can I see it now?
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

Offline Submachine

• Tournament Organizer
  • Reputation Power: 77
  • Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Submachine is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Wake Me Up When September Ends
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - GoldSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2013 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280469#msg1280469
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2018, 05:49:34 AM »
And we keep driving into the night
It's a late goodbye, such a late goodbye...

~ Platinum Quest ~

Offline Monox D. I-Fly

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Monox D. I-Fly is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Always use Water element in any CCGs
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday Cake
Re: Dusk Mantle is the best card in the game, change my mind http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=66339.msg1280471#msg1280471
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2018, 06:35:57 AM »
Is that the old art for Elite Charger? Where can I see it now?
http://elementsthegame.wikia.com/wiki/Gravity_Creatures

Oh, right. I remember that artwork now. I thought I saw it during my early days to the game. Prefer the new artwork since the charging boar really gives a Momentum feeling. Prefer the old art for Colossal Dragon, though.
My idealized elements cycle:
Water -> Fire -> Air -> Earth -> Lightning -> Metal -> Light -> Darkness -> Wood -> Water

anything
blarg: