*Author

Offline ARTHANASIOSTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.ARTHANASIOS brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Cockatrices ftw!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - Doomsday Device(TM)Weekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeElemental Warrior Competition Winner
Scarab Destroyers [unupped][AI3][PvP1][entropy][time] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48394.msg1058737#msg1058737
« on: April 10, 2013, 03:27:21 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vo 4vo 4vo 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rq 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5se 5se 5se 5se 5t2 8pj

Spoiler for slower but steadier version:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vo 4vo 4vo 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rq 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5se 5se 5se 5se 5se 5se 5t2 5t2 8pj

I am not sure if this is the best build, so any feedback in how to improve it is welcome.

I know that BE & unupped Scarab combo is known in the community (it is mentioned in ETG wiki at least), however I have yet to find any duo :entropy/ :time deck in the forums about it.
In Scarab Destroyers, you use your SoRs wiesly according to the situation; if you need creature spamming, target your Pharaoh. If you need CC, target your Scarab to Devour stuff. And if you need PC, play a BE & SoR upon a Scarab of yours. BE & SoR is very effective with Scarabs, since its passive Swarm ability makes it CC-resistant (unlikely your common low-atk, low-hp BE target) and it allows you to destroy 2 permanents at once on the very first turn you played your combo (Scarabs are :time creatures and this helps a lot). Now, on the rare occassion you have 3 :time and 8 :entropy left, a Scarab already on field and a BE & SoR in your hand, you can destroy up to 3 permanents at once on the very first turn you played your combo!
BE can also be used as CC against Otyughs, Mind Flayers etc.
Unfortunately, this deck doesn't work fully upped; if you wish to upgrade it, keep Scarabs & Pharaohs unupped, because upped Scarabs have 3 atk and can't be targeted by BE.
If you don't have SoRs, replace them with Gravity Pillars/Pendulums (in order to be able to pay for :gravity:Devour). Furthermore, replace a few Time Pillars with Time Pends in order to be able to use BE easier and more often.

Pretty effective deck (it has CC, PC and creature spamming) when it works and pretty fun to play. Enjoy! :)
« Last Edit: April 14, 2013, 08:34:00 pm by ARTHANASIOS »
Brawl #1 team :time, Brawl #2 team :fire, Brawl #3 team Silver Ferns, Brawl #4,7,8 Brawlmaster
War #8 team :life, War #10,11,12 team :light, Brawl #6 team FROGS :life

Offline treebeard xiii

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Scarab Destroyers [unupped][AI3][PvP1][entropy][time] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48394.msg1058749#msg1058749
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2013, 04:28:57 pm »
another more original deck fo you art i like plus the fact it uses entro as well is better but if you need an early be you can kiss that goodbye at the earliest you can get it fourth turn quick perms will take over
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Higurashi

• Administrator
  • Reputation Power: 103
  • Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Higurashi is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Æther in Æternum enim Æquilibrio
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #6Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFalse Gods Competition: Reloaded - WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake4th Trials - Master of Aether3rd Trials - Master of AetherWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Scarab Destroyers [unupped][AI3][PvP1][entropy][time] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48394.msg1058779#msg1058779
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2013, 07:42:02 pm »
Not bad. I personally build my Pharaoh decks with much more quanta and pretty much always include two Eternities (because they're OP). The urge to include Scarabs for a faster buildup is removed by the inclusion of SoR, so I have to say I'd always play this with less Scarabs and more Time Factories. Regardless, excellent use of an incredibly underused, and somewhat underrated, card (BE).

Card amounts look good as they are (3 copies of BE is perfect for drawing early enough and not being dead cards). My version would have 5-6 Pharaohs and SoR's, because I'd wanna draw the Pharaohs early and have the SoR's for fast swarming/devouring.
:aether  http://elementscommunity.org/forum/guilds/991-thunderbolts-ho!-991/ :aether
Aether is the prime Element present in all things, providing space, connection and balance for all Elements to exist.
Aether represents the sense of joy and union, and the ultimate potential of all things.

anything
blarg: