*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg504805#msg504805
« on: May 27, 2012, 11:06:37 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dn 7dn 7dn 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 8po

Yeah, yeah. Boring mono fire mixed with SoBes. I made an air deck with SoFres, so I wanted to see how much a mono fire deck would benefit from SoBes. This can kill elders and half bloods alright. Careful not to deck yourself out.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg504845#msg504845
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2012, 01:11:30 am »
considering the amount of draw you'll have and the sheer amount of  :fire, adding some AW for multiple fahrenheits could be a good idea

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg504847#msg504847
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2012, 01:14:12 am »
I really don't know what's the optimal number of fahrenheits and AWs in a deck like this, so I put 3 in. This almost guarantees you'll get one without too much delay. You could probably replace a fahrenheit with an AW though.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg504849#msg504849
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2012, 01:19:07 am »
I really don't know what's the optimal number of fahrenheits and AWs in a deck like this, so I put 3 in. This almost guarantees you'll get one without too much delay. You could probably replace a fahrenheit with an AW though.

i just traded 2 towers for 2 AWs and it works nice, can kill in 6 turns :O

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg512380#msg512380
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 07:46:49 am »
i like this deck. mass farenheit attack. interesting. i think i can try this with some brimstone eater as well.
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg512569#msg512569
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 06:56:24 pm »
i like this deck. mass farenheit attack. interesting. i think i can try this with some brimstone eater as well.
Not really mass Fahrenheit. More like, trying to bust through your entire deck as quickly as possible for an OTK.

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg519518#msg519518
« Reply #6 on: July 09, 2012, 09:53:43 am »
I added in 3 animate weapons with 2 more farenheits, made it into 35 cards and that works well too.
nice deck
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Foraker

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Foraker hides under a Cloak.
  • Havenite
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg523871#msg523871
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2012, 04:00:04 am »
I've tried to create a mono fire with SoB, too.
After many variations, I think now that the deck is ok.
So I wanted to post it. I don't think its worth an own thread, after I've seen this one.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dn 7dn 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7ds 7ds 7ds 7ds 7f2 7f2 7f2 8po

I've tested it with sparks and like furball with towers and pends. But I like it more with cremations and the minor phoenix.
2 Fahrenheit are enough in my oppinion. With that much drawing power you got one of them early enough in your hand.
You often have to calculate, if you do enough damage for the finishing blow.  ?_?
Also, I cremate an ash only in the last turn, so that the phoenix can deal some early damage along with fahrenheit.
I had a few 5 ttw. But they are not that common.

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg523880#msg523880
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2012, 05:29:21 am »
I think adding Phoenix actually detracts from the main strategy of drawing out your whole deck and killing the opponent. With a cremation+phoenix+SoBe comb, your deck reminds me more of debauchery.

Offline Foraker

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Foraker hides under a Cloak.
  • Havenite
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg524035#msg524035
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2012, 06:32:37 pm »
I think adding Phoenix actually detracts from the main strategy of drawing out your whole deck and killing the opponent. With a cremation+phoenix+SoBe comb, your deck reminds me more of debauchery.

It's the same deck as yours, just with cremations as main quanta source.
Strategy is the same. Draw as much as you can, generate
fire quanta until you can defeat the enemy with the lances.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg524183#msg524183
« Reply #10 on: July 22, 2012, 06:05:42 am »
...It's derpstall 2.0. Just. Wat.
(The original derpstall was 6 fire bolts, 24 burning pillars, fire mark)
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Brave Fire https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40777.msg524184#msg524184
« Reply #11 on: July 22, 2012, 06:08:58 am »
...It's derpstall 2.0. Just. Wat.
(The original derpstall was 6 fire bolts, 24 burning pillars, fire mark)
Can't find any derpstall, and I doubt derpstall was meant for stalling. Closest thing I can connect with this deck is the deck that napalm used with 6 dials, light mark, 6 bolts, 3 fahrens, and rest towers.

This deck is meant to do roughly the same thing, only with less stall and more draw.

blarg: