*Author

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg497660#msg497660
« on: May 13, 2012, 02:30:21 pm »
BRONZE KILLER V1.30 UNUPPED
V1
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55u 55u 590 590 5c1 5c1 5og 5on 5rk 5up 5up 5up 5up 61q 61q 5ur 5lm 8pt

V2
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 52q 52q 55u 590 590 5c1 5c1 5fb 5og 5og 5rk 5rk 5up 5up 5up 61q 61q 8pt

V3 (upped)*
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 71b 74e 74e 77g 77g 7ah 7ah 7k5 7n0 7n7 7q4 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tb 80a 80a 8pt

I played 50 games and lost only 3 and I almost always get special spins when I use it.It can beat:
1)other rainbows (including pvp graboid rainbow)
2)mono aether (PC)
3)creature decks/rushes (CC)
So almost any deck.
Strategy is simple: play novas and pillars, summon creatures, destroy oponent dragons and dangerous creatures, steal permanents (not pillars!), growth/ablaze/evolve creatures, win, have fun.
Suggetions?Constructive/destructive criticism?Opinions?
EDIT: Updated with a other versions thanks to players that posted comments.
*Novas can be upped too, but you need entropy mark then.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 11:35:51 am by iancudorinmarian »

Offline noah1212

• Reputation Power: 1
  • noah1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg503126#msg503126
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 12:02:08 pm »
you should find something to do with the light quanta you will have. maybe a sanctuary, or a miracle or something to that effect? While the cards you have are good you have some imbalances.

Then again im a noob so i'd take it with a grain of salt.

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg503133#msg503133
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 12:13:08 pm »
No miracle has a too much high cost and I don't think sanctuary is really helpfull. Sadly there isn't a good card in light that fit this kind of deck. (you can add sanc if you fear BH  though).
Also I'm not found of chaos seed at all.Moreover you already have 2 lycan to use entropy quanta,for my part I'd remove the graviton, the chaos seed and put 2 momentum, rage potion and something you want :)
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline ZeroUnderOne

• ZeroUnderOne is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • :)
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg512503#msg512503
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 02:47:13 pm »
Loved the deck! Made some slight modifications. Has worked quite well for me in both bronze arena/ai3. I used it in pvp2 for a while to win electrum for upgrades.

4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4vh 4vh 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 55u 55u 590 590 5c1 5c1 5og 5on 5rk 5up 5up 5up 5up 61q 61q 5ur 5lm 8pt

Worked great against mono-aether dim shield spams and ghostmare (I ran into these a lllllllot)
Works well against fire and dark if you hold off on using your weapon/shield and you have a steal or two ready.
Order of upgrade for me was vamp stiletto, graboids, pillars, sanctuary, cc cards, pc cards, other creatures

Offline rickerd

• Reputation Power: 11
  • rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rickerd is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Close to lvl 70
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg512520#msg512520
« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2012, 04:04:50 pm »
I also think chaos seed won't be the best choice
I am gonna try it fully upped
EDIT:
this is what I made:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 71b 74e 74e 77g 77g 7ah 7ah 7k5 7n0 7n7 7q4 7t9 7t9 7t9 7tb 80a 80a 8pt

Instead of 2 chaos seeds, I added a bone wall (since it will be powered up by the CC) and a Crusader, it'll endow dagger making it a 9|7 vampire
getting the quanta takes quite some time
results will follow
EDIT:
5 wins 1 loss 2 Em
then I changed it into a speedbow: (nova -> SN mark  :entropy)
11 wins 1 loss 3 Em

sorry for changing your deck so much...
« Last Edit: June 18, 2012, 05:07:52 pm by rickerd »
If you're weak, then run, but toward your enemy

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg512535#msg512535
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2012, 04:57:04 pm »
As unupped decks go, this is probably one of the best you can do for bronze arena.  I'd probably tweak it a bit just based on personal preference, but it looks fairly solid.

-1 shockwave +1 fog shield.  I find shockwave isn't enough to kill certain things that I really want to, such as chargers and certain dragons (death, upped water, unupped time, etc) and fog is a really nice thing to have early, plus an extra in reserve in case it gets destroyed is nice.

-1 graviton fire eater -1 vamp dagger +2 arsenic: This keeps it fully unupped, eases the pressure on darkness quanta in favour of death, which you aren't using, and eases up on fire quanta for my next suggestion:

-2 chaos seed +2 almost anything, such as +1 rage pot or +1 bolt or +1 reverse time (any of those would be good)  Chaos seed has its place in some decks, but not this one, when you can get far more reliable CC from other elements.  Rage potion could be a good choice, although that will start to strain the fire quanta use unless you follow my 2nd suggestion above.  Rage pot also doubles as being able to pump your lycans to 11/1 or a sufficiently phat forest spirit. (and graviton firemaster if you up that, but I'm assuming no ups for this deck)

Mind flayer and purify might work out here, too, but you probably won't need them vs bronze.  If you're losing to the types of decks those would help against, keep them in mind, though.

Offline ~Zytoc~

• Reputation Power: 2
  • ~Zytoc~ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Give me a Grabow and I'll rush.
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg514504#msg514504
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 09:14:48 am »
There are better cards than Gravitons and Seeds.

Offline ~Zytoc~

• Reputation Power: 2
  • ~Zytoc~ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Give me a Grabow and I'll rush.
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg514909#msg514909
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2012, 12:26:25 pm »
here is what i came up with mark  :darkness
2 momentums
2 graviton fireeaters
4 steals
1 upped Vampire dagger
2 Forest spirits
1 reverse time
1 fog shield
1 shockwave
6 nova
2 lycanthrope
5 quantum pillars
2 graboids
1 sanctuary
2 lighning
and that's about it so far it worked well because use momentum on forest or graviton to get pass the dimensional shields and steals to steal the opponents shield if they steal your shield for dark
and other than that i would like somone to reply if it works well or not for you

Well i came across a fire it was like this i killed his dragons with lightning then put vampire dagger and sactuary out and i managed to use lycan thrope and played other things and won

and if possible play 6 shard of void since your mark is  :darkness

That's not a new idea,actually. And,please,use deck import code.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg514912#msg514912
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2012, 12:32:31 pm »
and if possible play 6 shard of void since your mark is  :darkness

lolwut? SoV would completely destroy!... your winrate

Shard of Void is not useful at all on a deck that relies on speed like this one, its much better used as a break strategy on a stall deck, wich is also unpractical in arena, because you want to farm as fast as you can

Offline nooby101

• nooby101 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg514913#msg514913
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 12:36:02 pm »
well im still pretty new how would i know better :3
i will just remove the post then
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 12:38:12 pm by nooby101 »

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg514917#msg514917
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2012, 01:21:01 pm »
well im still pretty new how would i know better :3
i will just remove the post then

no need to remove it, dont be afraid to make mistakes. also, your post would help other newbies not make the same mistake :)

Offline bob t billdr

• bob t billdr is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Bronze killer unupped. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40094.msg536044#msg536044
« Reply #11 on: August 24, 2012, 02:05:06 am »
I am wondering what the upgrade order should be?
I only have about 10k to work with.

anything
blarg: