*Author

Offline LaxadarapTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg477426#msg477426
« on: April 03, 2012, 03:35:27 am »
Pretty sure Seraph is my new favorite card, no matter its strengths or weaknesses.  After a little bit in trainer, I came up with these 3 decks.

Spoiler for Hidden:
Deck Helper comment: 
These decks were posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result no longer work correctly.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dk 7dk 7dk 7dk 7du 7du 7du 7du 7du 7du 816 816 816 816 816 816 8pq

Not even sure if this is this great, but seems to get a 6 turn win if enemy has no cc, 8 turn win if one seraph is destroyed on the spot, and then anywhere to 13 or so for any more cc.  As opposed to cremation decks, this deck allows for seraphs with only a turn or two in between.  Light mark gives enough quanta for the first seraph (for a couple turns), and for 1st and second for a little bit.  SoW add a very nice amount of damage, counters fire shield, and just plain synergize nicely.  When plugged into game simulator comes out with about a 75% winrate against ai3, 50 something against ai4, and suprisingly a 30% against fake gods (kinda curious as to what it's beating with no shields)
7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7du 7du 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7la 7la 7la 7la 816 816 816 816 816 816 8po

4 SoB's, 6 SoW's, 4 Seraphs
Came up with this in trainer without checking any of the beta decks, just because cremation works so well with it.  Explosions are for lobos/EE or other pesky perms and strategy is really simple.  Obviously you go and cremate Rol's, I usually play a Rol first turn, let it generate it's quanta, then cremate and play Seraph on the next, hope it survives a a turn of CC, and use SoW on it.  Pretty basic stuff, was doing decent, but I hate getting the seraphs killed then having to go and cremate to get more.
7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7du 7du 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 808 808 808 808 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 80k 8po

???'s are 6 SoW and 4 Seraphs:  This was made after I got fed up with Ai CC.  Decided to use the best anti-cc there is (other than immortality, but thats step 2).  Silence is great, because it gives you a turn where your Seraphs can't be targeted by any of the usual CC.  Also, it has some pretty awesome initial synergy with SoB.  When I used the the first seraphimmo, I was using SoB so I could draw out Rol's and cremations sooner, but I was also giving my opponent cc.  Easy solution, give it to them, but don't let them use it.  Basic strategy is to play a RoL if you have it, and any aether towers (don't always have), next turn, try and do the combo: silence, cremation, seraph, SoB.  You should get more cards (obviously).  Seraph has a turn where it can't be hurt, and just chain silences for as long as you can.  Only cremate RoL's if your going to play a seraph that turn, so you can build up light quanta.  Don't bother immortalizing seraphs until your silence chain runs out, and remember, you can still use SoB every turn, to draw a single card.  Hopefully, you will have a KO before you run out of light quanta. 
Well those are my three Seraph decks, I'll appreciate any feedback, and let me know if I accidentally poached somebodies deck idea, although I'm pretty sure my seraphimmo is different than everybody elses. BTW, I'm coining the term "seraphimmo" and vastly overusing it in an attempt to make it catch on  8)
« Last Edit: January 08, 2013, 04:13:36 am by willng3 »
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I can SPELL seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg477444#msg477444
« Reply #1 on: April 03, 2012, 04:01:42 am »
S-I-R-A-F @title

As for the decks, they all look nice enough. I like the third one especially.
Your favorite Hotyugh

Offline Wizy

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Wizy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Re: I can SPELL seraph https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg477462#msg477462
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2012, 04:24:26 am »
The one with silences is godly. You can beat a 100hp opponent before he can play anything but the first pillars.
I can't imagine how frustrating has to be playing against that in the arena with double deck/draw. (maybe with less/no SoBe)
(Temporarily?) retired from the game.

Offline Dansin

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Dansin is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg481559#msg481559
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2012, 04:39:35 pm »
I love the deck, but im not sure how to get these new cards. anyone help me?
If i had a dollar for every brain you didn't have... i would have one dollar.

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg481561#msg481561
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2012, 04:41:32 pm »
Seraph can now be bought in the bazaar. The Shards you'll have to win from PvP and the arena.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Dansin

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Dansin is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg481564#msg481564
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2012, 04:50:29 pm »
Seraph can now be bought in the bazaar. The Shards you'll have to win from PvP and the arena.

Thanks so much!
If i had a dollar for every brain you didn't have... i would have one dollar.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg481578#msg481578
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2012, 05:21:29 pm »
That 1 turn immortality allows SoW to be used on Seraph? Cool decks, I may try to make it once I have enough of those Shards as an Arena deck (3 SoW and 0 SoBe so far).
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg481579#msg481579
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2012, 05:27:26 pm »
Seraph seems a little OP to me, but I like the idea. It's original, and with these decks, I find it quite scary.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg497063#msg497063
« Reply #8 on: May 12, 2012, 03:17:11 am »
I always like decks based on Fire. and with the new card seraph I seriously wish to see more of seraph being played. I like the third deck best too myself. How did it fair in pvp and arena??
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

• Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg497064#msg497064
« Reply #9 on: May 12, 2012, 03:19:21 am »
I always like decks based on Fire. and with the new card seraph I seriously wish to see more of seraph being played. I like the third deck best too myself. How did it fair in pvp and arena??

Honestly havn't gotten around to it lol.  Made these while it was in the beta, and havn't bothered upping seraphs yet, though I probably will tomorrow (putting them in a normal immorush anyway)

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg497105#msg497105
« Reply #10 on: May 12, 2012, 06:25:09 am »
Regarding this deck
1)
Spoiler for Hidden:
6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7du 7du 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7la 7la 7la 7la 8po
I was wondering how long before a seraph can be out? is it possible that we just take the 4 pendulums away and put fire tower or so since you said that 1 round 1 ROL is out, that should be enough before you put divine shield and SoW it. BTW, there's 1 good thing about seraph, should jade shield or similar  appear, cast divine shield again, that will remove the SoW effect.
I'll probably take out 2 SoW too

2)
Spoiler for Hidden:
6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7du 7du 7du 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7dg 7dg 7dg 8po

1 Vs 2 (since skills are involved) i guess by placing the decks Vs each other is better than using them against AI3. TTW=5
Result
Spoiler for Hidden:
Player 1
Wins: 28
Winrate: 28 %
Average TTW: 5.714285714285714
EMs: 0
EM rate: 0 %

Player 2
Wins: 72
Winrate: 72 %
Average TTW: 5.375
EMs: 2
EM rate: 2.7777777777777777 %

Since the second deck got 2 EMs, i was thinking probably the chances of being screwed can be lowered with the second option
« Last Edit: May 12, 2012, 06:39:31 am by neuroleptics »
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Re: I can SPELL SIRAF [Fire] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=38062.msg497127#msg497127
« Reply #11 on: May 12, 2012, 07:30:34 am »
Regarding this deck
1)
Spoiler for Hidden:
6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7du 7du 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7la 7la 7la 7la 8po
I was wondering how long before a seraph can be out? is it possible that we just take the 4 pendulums away and put fire tower or so since you said that 1 round 1 ROL is out, that should be enough before you put divine shield and SoW it. BTW, there's 1 good thing about seraph, should jade shield or similar  appear, cast divine shield again, that will remove the SoW effect.
I'll probably take out 2 SoW too

2)
Spoiler for Hidden:
6s3 6s3 6s3 6s3 6s5 6s5 6s5 6s5 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7du 7du 7du 7du 7du 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7jp 7dg 7dg 7dg 8po

1 Vs 2 (since skills are involved) i guess by placing the decks Vs each other is better than using them against AI3. TTW=5
Result
Spoiler for Hidden:
Player 1
Wins: 28
Winrate: 28 %
Average TTW: 5.714285714285714
EMs: 0
EM rate: 0 %

Player 2
Wins: 72
Winrate: 72 %
Average TTW: 5.375
EMs: 2
EM rate: 2.7777777777777777 %

Since the second deck got 2 EMs, i was thinking probably the chances of being screwed can be lowered with the second option

Just did 10 little games vs. Ai3, 5 w/ my old version, 5 with your new version.
Old:   Game 1: 7 Turn win, Seraph died, won w/ 99 hp. No SoW's
         Game 2: 6 Turn win
         Game 3: 7 Turn win, didn't have a cremation in opening hand
         Game 4: 7 Turn win, no cremation or RoL in opening hand
         Game 5: 7 Turn win, despite having a seraph grav pulled, and having to hit through an armagio.
New: Game 1: 6 turn win, Fail draw, and hand to discard. Stabilized quickly
         Game 2: 10 turn win, another fail-draw maybe would have lost against a rushier Ai3 (I faced pharoah one)
         Game 3: 5 turn win, first turn seraph
         Game 4: 5 Turn win, 3 seraphs in 4 turns?
         Game 5: 7 Turn win, had to discard.

Old TTW = 6.8
New TTW = 6.6

Notes: I wasn't straight up rushing, for example, I wouldn't just load a bunch of SoW on a seraph, I would play one a turn, making sure it kept the spell damage and immortallity.  Neuro's deck has a chance for a first turn seraph, which didn't really improve the speed a lot, but is very nice for protecting.  I'm probably just unlucky, but I had 3 fail draws in neuros version, and two great draws.  My old deck had 2 fail draws.  However, with this being only 5 games each, its very poor statistically.  Because the games are over fast, I think it's ok to leave out the light pends, Neuro's version is better, although I did run out of light quanta in a game, but its not that big of a deal if your opponent isn't rushing (you can usually keep one of them protected).

anything
blarg: