*Author

Offline BloodshadowTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 46
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
  • Awards: Ultimate Profile WinnerOpposites Attract
Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118028#msg118028
« on: July 19, 2010, 03:27:58 am »
NAME:
Bloodshadow
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
10 :darkness
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
5|5
ABILITY:
Passive: Each turn absorb X quanta from opponent, and return X :darkness to you. X = Bloodshadow's ATK ÷ 2.
Vampire: Damage done by Bloodshadow is returned as healing.
NAME:
Bloodshadow
ELEMENT:
Darkness
COST:
11 :darkness
TYPE:
Creature
ATK|HP:
6|6
ABILITY:
Passive: Each turn absorb X quanta from opponent, and return X :darkness to you. X = Bloodshadow's ATK ÷ 2.
Vampire: Damage done by Bloodshadow is returned as healing.
ART:
Bloodshadow
IDEA:
Bloodshadow
NOTES:
Entry to the Forum Name Card Competition. This card is meant to exemplify myself as the epitome of Darkness, stealing both the blood (HP) and soul (quanta) of my opponent.
The ability only activates on successful attacks. When Adrenaline is cast on Bloodshadow, the ability activates every other turn, just like Devourer.
If Bloodshadow tries to absorb 0.5 quantum from your opponent, your opponent loses 1 quantum but you don't gain 1 :darkness. For example, the unupped version has 5 ATK, so it would try to absorb 2.5 quanta from your opponent; in the end, he/she loses 3, but you only gain 2 :darkness.
The little Zanz trident icon on the lower left corner of the card art means that this is a Legendary Creature.
- You can only have 6 Legendary Creatures in your deck.
- They can only be won as quest rewards from AI7 Demigods. They cannot be won from spins, farms, or the Oracle.
- They will be temporarily converted to pillars if you use them against anything below FG level.
- You can only have 1 Legendary Creature on the field. If you play a second one, your first one is simply replaced (does not trigger death effect).
I hope the above restrictions can prevent this from being OP. You obviously can't PU or Fractal this. But I may have to raise the cost of this way up.
SERIES:
Legendary Creatures
To be or not to be, I can do both at once. Go learn quantum mechanics, n00b.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118044#msg118044
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2010, 03:39:37 am »
holy CRAP this is op, its like a massive devourer vampire that costs less then a dragon. damn this is op.

killfer8

Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118048#msg118048
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 03:41:40 am »
holy CRAP this is op, its like a massive devourer vampire that costs less then a dragon. damn this is op.
Umm... i agree with this, just think a little BS: Fractal, PU, c'mon!
This is OOOOP

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118052#msg118052
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2010, 03:45:46 am »
Entry to the Forum Name Card Competition. This card is meant to exemplify myself as the epitome of Darkness, stealing both the blood (HP) and soul (quanta) of my opponent.
The little Zanz trident icon on the lower left corner of the card art means that this is a Legendary Creature.
- You can only have 6 Legendary Creatures in your deck.
- They can only be won as quest rewards from AI7 Demigods.
- They turn into Relics from spins.

- They will be temporarily converted to pillars if you use them against anything below FG level.
- You can only have 1 Legendary Creature on the field. If you play a second one, your first one is simply replaced (does not trigger death effect).
I hope the above restrictions can prevent this from being OP. You obviously can't PU or Fractal this. But I may have to raise the cost of this way up.

yellow = attempt at nerf, not workin
orange = playing off a mechanic that isnt in development and will most likly not be made
blue another nerf attempt, you only need one and its an almost insta win.

Offline karthikking

• Reputation Power: 3
  • karthikking is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118056#msg118056
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2010, 03:48:52 am »
Ok

Upped version is like 6 pests and a eclipse vampire
Now we give it eclipse
8|7
So now it is like 8 pests and 2 non-eclipsed vamps

But hey, lets try comboing this

+2x Improved blessing

14|13
14 random quanta stolen from opponent
14 darkness quanta given to you
14 damage done to your opponent
14 damage done to yourself

How is this not OP?

• Legendary Member
  • Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Bloodshadow is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118078#msg118078
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2010, 04:06:11 am »
OK... Version two: the card costs 20 :darkness regular, and 22 :darkness upped. How's that?

orange = playing off a mechanic that isnt in development and will most likly not be made
This is a series that I'm working on. For that series, I'm also going to try and create some AI7 Demigods. I don't really care if those will be made or not, since almost none of the cards suggested in this forum are going to be made anyways.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118080#msg118080
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2010, 04:07:29 am »
thats too high of a cost to be used in a real game....

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118081#msg118081
« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2010, 04:09:26 am »
Er... No. There is no upper limit to summoning costs.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118082#msg118082
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2010, 04:10:54 am »
Er... No. There is no upper limit to summoning costs.
the cost of 20 isnt worth it in a real game, its just OP mainly the ability. and you aquire it from a mechanic not introduced so it wouldnt work there either :c

• Legendary Member
  • 吞天纳地,魔渡众生。天下万物,唯我至尊。
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118083#msg118083
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2010, 04:13:57 am »
I don't understand your point. Why can't I have a card that costs 20 :darkness? It seems perfectly logical to me.

The AI7 part should not be discussed here. It should be discussed in the series thread that I'll be making.

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118090#msg118090
« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2010, 04:19:06 am »
let me quote you really quick
"Making overpowered card into rare cards does NOT balance the cards or the game. It only widens the gap between casual players like us, and the no-lifers who grind 26 hours a day."

Offline Demagog

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 40
  • Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.Demagog soars like the Phoenix, unable to be repressed.
  • New to Elements
Re: Bloodshadow | Bloodshadow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=9887.msg118095#msg118095
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2010, 04:24:50 am »
To make this card balanced you'll have to get rid of the drain quanta ability entirely.

blarg: