*Author

Offline SpikeSpiegelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Very Fast PVP Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8349.msg95572#msg95572
« on: June 19, 2010, 02:21:41 am »
The deck is the result of intention to create a simple and fast PVP deck; the idea was simple, fast quanta generation + fast and optimized quanta use.

Try this  ;)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 6u1 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 74a 74a 74a 77g 77g 7an 7an 7ds 7ds 7gm 7gm 7mu 7t9 7t9 80g 80g 8pj

It seems to work fine...but I invite you to test it, and i'm waiting for some suggestions/improvements.

;D
« Last Edit: June 15, 2012, 09:11:27 am by willng3 »
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

sSethia

Re: Very Fast PVP Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8349.msg95653#msg95653
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2010, 04:44:23 am »
I'd trade an Abyss Crawler for an Elite Pegasus.

unionruler

Re: Very Fast PVP Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8349.msg95790#msg95790
« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2010, 10:33:11 am »
For PvP I would make the following slight changes:
-1 Abyss Crawler, -1 Elite Wyrm, +1 Elite Pegasus, +1 Improved Fog

Definitely can't farm T50 with this though. 2 Steals not enough Permanent Control, too vulnerable to RoF/Fire Storm, and no creature control to deal with otyughs.

Offline SpikeSpiegelTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: Very Fast PVP Rainbow https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8349.msg95868#msg95868
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 01:57:24 pm »
For PvP I would make the following slight changes:
-1 Abyss Crawler, -1 Elite Wyrm, +1 Elite Pegasus, +1 Improved Fog

Definitely can't farm T50 with this though. 2 Steals not enough Permanent Control, too vulnerable to RoF/Fire Storm, and no creature control to deal with otyughs.
If it was a deck made for an accurate permanent/creature control, I wouldn't wrote "fast deck". I know it hasn't any creature control and it's vulnerable by oty, RoF, etc...

But it's FAST. Average in the second turn you are able to drop every creature in your hand, and 2 steals can control some early opponent's permanent...

PS: Vs. Top 50 in the trainer (Excluding farm, of course): 30 games played, 30 games won...

;)
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

anything
blarg: