*Author

Offline tyranimTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg94856#msg94856
« on: June 18, 2010, 04:43:36 am »

Global Moderator Comment modified to use the card tag instead of the img tag
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 08:02:16 pm by antiaverage »
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Sky_Daemon

Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg132598#msg132598
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2010, 08:14:56 pm »
...well...uh...what is there to discuss?

It's...a pillar. But now you get one more quanta. That makes it a tower.

Er...discussion complete? XD

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg132602#msg132602
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2010, 08:18:17 pm »
Part of the best series in the game: They give you quanta.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

• Legendary Member
  • tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.tyranim is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • formerly unit
Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg133938#msg133938
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2010, 09:36:27 pm »
you would be surprised what topics can start a long discussion.
with permission, im sure this topic can be the home topic for discussing air in a general form. not just the card itself
my milkshake brings all the boys to the yard and they're like "its better than yours" damn right, its better than yours! i can teach you but i'd have to charge!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg133946#msg133946
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2010, 09:59:56 pm »
you would be surprised what topics can start a long discussion.
with permission, im sure this topic can be the home topic for discussing air in a general form. not just the card itself
That's a good idea. We could actually try that for every element. It'd be an interesting idea to have the pillar as a home thread, but it really makes sense too :)

discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Lordpants

Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg133973#msg133973
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2010, 10:37:46 pm »
Pretty soon we will be able to talk about all the new arts for pillars, so these are very important.

Sky_Daemon

Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg133976#msg133976
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2010, 10:40:35 pm »
Allow me to start this 'air discussion'.

Air is the superior Element. By far. No exceptions.

:air :air             :air :air :air :air          :air :air :air
:air             :air                :air                 :air            :air
:air :air :air :air                 :air                  :air :air :air
:air             :air                :air                  :air            :air
:air             :air       :air :air :air :air          :air             :air

:air :air :air            :air              :air       :air                       :air :air :air :air              :air :air :air
:air            :air       :air              :air       :air                       :air                         :air
:air :air :air            :air              :air       :air                       :air :air :air                    :air :air
:air            :air       :air             :air        :air                       :air                                           :air
:air            :air             :air :air              :air :air :air :air      :air :air :air :air             :air :air :air

Who's next? ;)

$$$man

Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg133977#msg133977
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2010, 10:42:35 pm »
. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`
 :D xD how much time did you waste perfecting that. :P

• Legendary Member
  • formerly unit
Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg133979#msg133979
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2010, 10:42:46 pm »
as much as i love your comment, i would prefer this to be not a discussion of what element is best (even though its obvious air is)
[nitpick] your letters are deformed [/nitpick]

Sky_Daemon

Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg133982#msg133982
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2010, 10:43:38 pm »
Lol, were you just waiting for me to finish, so that you could do that and usurp me? XD

Sky_Daemon

Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg133984#msg133984
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2010, 10:44:48 pm »
And it's REALLY hard to get those letters right, especially in such a constricted space :(

I try my best, darn it!

bigbadbanana

Re: Wind Pillar | Wind Tower https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=8312.msg153681#msg153681
« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2010, 03:00:34 am »
Allow me to start this 'air discussion'.

Air is the superior Element. By far. No exceptions.

:air :air             :air :air :air :air          :air :air :air
:air             :air                :air                 :air            :air
:air :air :air :air                 :air                  :air :air :air
:air             :air                :air                  :air            :air
:air             :air       :air :air :air :air          :air             :air

:air :air :air            :air              :air       :air                       :air :air :air :air              :air :air :air
:air            :air       :air              :air       :air                       :air                         :air
:air :air :air            :air              :air       :air                       :air :air :air                    :air :air
:air            :air       :air             :air        :air                       :air                                           :air
:air            :air             :air :air              :air :air :air :air      :air :air :air :air             :air :air :air

Who's next? ;)
That's awesome. I actually tried doing " Lyelle" once, and it epicly failed.

anything
blarg: