*Author

Offline ddevans96Topic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg85273#msg85273
« on: June 07, 2010, 10:20:21 pm »
I was playing around the other day, and I came up with a deck like this. How can I make it better?

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52q 52q 52s 52s 52s 52s 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c6 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5f6 5f6 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 8po

My idea was to use Aflatoxin on my own photons, then when they become cells, use adrenaline on them so you get a lot quicker.

EDIT 1: Added Deflags, Bonds, and Arsenics. I chose Deflags over Momentums because even using all momentums, I would only do 6 damage. However, I currently have no Arsenics, so I made the updated version in Trainer.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline Anothebrother

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Anothebrother is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg85346#msg85346
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2010, 11:49:43 pm »
what happens when i play a skull shield?

...which gives me the idea... you could do this to your opponents creatures and then play a skull shield...

• Legendary Member
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg85354#msg85354
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2010, 11:53:53 pm »
what happens when i play a skull shield?

...which gives me the idea... you could do this to your opponents creatures and then play a skull shield...
Yah, that's why I need improvements, in case someone plays shields

xxxdeathxxx

Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg85425#msg85425
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2010, 01:12:34 am »
try to add explosions and change your mark to fire to get rid of shields

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg85429#msg85429
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2010, 01:15:15 am »
I had tried adding 6 and changing mark, and the deck was slowed down a lot. How many?

Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg85505#msg85505
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2010, 03:28:24 am »
I had tried adding 6 and changing mark, and the deck was slowed down a lot. How many?
I'd take out one Aflatoxin and one Adrenaline and add in two Deflagrations. That way you'll have a good chance of drawing at least one once you're field is full. Perhaps taking out two Aflatoxin would be better, since you really only need to draw one.

Nume

Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg85810#msg85810
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2010, 05:05:21 pm »
You'd still have no chance against jade shield or upgraded mirror shield though, or any other dmg reduction shield with protect artifact, or upgraded hope. But yah :P when it worked it would be funny heh.

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg85813#msg85813
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2010, 05:10:59 pm »
You'd still have no chance against jade shield or upgraded mirror shield though, or any other dmg reduction shield with protect artifact, or upgraded hope. But yah :P when it worked it would be funny heh.
It is funny, but not very effective against T50 and AI5, and obviously not Gods.

WakSkylicker

Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg86171#msg86171
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2010, 01:01:03 am »
I was playing around the other day, and I came up with a deck like this. How can I make it better?

Code: [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52s 52s 52s 52s 52s 52s 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9
My idea was to use Aflatoxin on my own photons, then when they become cells, use adrenaline on them so you get a lot quicker.
Suggestion against shields: add fallen elf to mutate malignant cells  :P

• Legendary Member
  • now palafrost
Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg86175#msg86175
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2010, 01:14:01 am »

Code: [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52s 52s 52s 52s 52s 52s 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5c7 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9 5l9
Suggestion against shields: add fallen elf to mutate malignant cells  :P
Um, the point of this deck was have the malignant cells multiply, finishing your opponent in a matter of turns.

Snopel

Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg86342#msg86342
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2010, 05:47:57 am »
As mentioned before, a common issue is Shield effects.
So why not change your mark to Gravity and add in a few momentums? Or Unstoppable for quicker use?

Offline GG

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 28
  • GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.GG is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Retired from everything...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of Gravity2nd Trials - Master of GravityC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2011 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 2nd PlaceNew Passive Ability Competition Winner
Re: Malignant Adrenaline https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=7642.msg86345#msg86345
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2010, 05:54:13 am »
i realize that fire buckler will especially mess around this deck.

the main purpose of malignant cells is to block monster space so that the enemy can't make any new monsters. using them as attackers... i mean it's a new idea, but... just not gonna work :(
Ex-Master of :gravity, still a fervid supporter! GO GRAVY!

blarg: