*Author

Offline ShantuTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 21
  • Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
NPC Deck brainstorm - Two turn stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50577.msg1090037#msg1090037
« on: July 31, 2013, 11:58:16 pm »
I have been thinking about this for the past few hours. An NPC that will destroy you (100hp) in every single game if you cannot stop it, no matter the draw.
And in two turns.

Is it possible? Can it be done? I remember seeing a topic long ago where people were trying to come up with a similar deck but I can't find it anymore.

I was thinking about a deck as close to 10 cards as possible, which is pretty hard considering you need to generate quanta some way first. I can't figure it out though.
So what do you think?

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: NPC Deck brainstorm - Two turn stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50577.msg1090044#msg1090044
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2013, 12:15:29 am »
I believe THEACCUSO was in on this and ended up creating an AI0 sort of silly instant kill (player use though).  If this is what you refer to then perhaps accuso can shed some light on it (I couldn't find it in forums with limited time to search now).
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

Offline Rutarete

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: NPC Deck brainstorm - Two turn stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50577.msg1090051#msg1090051
« Reply #2 on: August 01, 2013, 12:55:52 am »
Back with the old version of SoR, it was possible to make Deja Vu decks that got 2 or 3 turn wins. Not sure if you can do much similar now.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline TheAccuso

• TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: NPC Deck brainstorm - Two turn stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50577.msg1090071#msg1090071
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2013, 03:50:14 am »
I believe THEACCUSO was in on this and ended up creating an AI0 sort of silly instant kill (player use though).  If this is what you refer to then perhaps accuso can shed some light on it (I couldn't find it in forums with limited time to search now).
Yeah, i did that silly deck, but unfortunately the AI won't be able to play it properly + it was meant for AI0, while dealing 100 damage in 2 turns no matter what is another thing.
But yeah, i like this idea, like giving it 10/15 hp but making it ferocious.
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

• Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.Shantu is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • In high orbit
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeMaster Duelist - Winner of the Duels of Honor PvP Event6th Trials - Master of DeathThe 1st Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup1st Champion of The ColosseumWeekly Tournament WinnerParolee of the 1st Prisoners DilemmaSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: NPC Deck brainstorm - Two turn stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50577.msg1090135#msg1090135
« Reply #4 on: August 01, 2013, 12:14:28 pm »
I think I might have found the topic I was looking for, but I still remember something else.. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,12037.0.html
Double supernova won't work though.

Been playing around with shard golem but I suck at it. Found some kind of a bug however, see spoiler
Spoiler for Hidden:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
778 786 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8pm

This deck on both sides in Bestiary, 5x mark for the opponent.
Turn 1:

Turn 2:

Note that there is only 1 integrity in the deck. When I played the stone pillar on turn one (I won the cointoss) one of my cards turned into another SoI (making me have 2) and others just disappear, so my whole hand just simply bugs out as seen above. Sometimes happens only to the AI, sometimes to only me, sometimes to both.
Can happen on both sides fairly regularly but I haven't been able to figure out the cause. Also happened to the AI once when I tried with the fire starter preset deck.
« Last Edit: August 01, 2013, 12:18:26 pm by Shantu »

Offline rob77dp

• Master of Death
  • Reputation Power: 59
  • rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.rob77dp is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Am I back?!? Time zone US Central -5/-6GMT
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday Cake14th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament Winner (2020.08.16.)Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWinner of Team PvP #812th Trials - Master of DeathWinner of 12 Lives #4Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeForum Brawl #6 Winner - The Tentacle's Grip10th Trials - Master of DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeTeam Competition - The Spy Who EMed MeGold Donor9th Trials - Master of DeathSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of Death
Re: NPC Deck brainstorm - Two turn stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50577.msg1090180#msg1090180
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 03:32:37 pm »
I think I might have found the topic I was looking for, but I still remember something else.. http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,12037.0.html
Double supernova won't work though.

Been playing around with shard golem but I suck at it. Found some kind of a bug however, see spoiler
Spoiler for Hidden:
778 786 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8pm

This deck on both sides in Bestiary, 5x mark for the opponent.
Turn 1:

Turn 2:

Note that there is only 1 integrity in the deck. When I played the stone pillar on turn one (I won the cointoss) one of my cards turned into another SoI (making me have 2) and others just disappear, so my whole hand just simply bugs out as seen above. Sometimes happens only to the AI, sometimes to only me, sometimes to both.
Can happen on both sides fairly regularly but I haven't been able to figure out the cause. Also happened to the AI once when I tried with the fire starter preset deck.

It isn't "two-turn" stompy, but it is guaranteed to win or lose quite quickly.

Brave New Golem
5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 5fu 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 786 786 786 8pm

x1 Mark, x1 Draw, ~30 HP.

Vampire Golem 2nd turn will change your mind about how "fast" you can defeat 30 HP.  Most wins happen once I can get > 30 damage in one turn on my board.
Death War #12/TBD TTG Brawl #6/1st Death War #10/9th GP Brawl #5/6th Death War #9/9th MoL Brawl #4/3rd Water War #8/7th DDD Brawl #3/3rd*Death War #7/5th*Death War #6/11th

• In high orbit
Re: NPC Deck brainstorm - Two turn stompy https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50577.msg1090631#msg1090631
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 11:27:31 pm »
Some rambling and thought-gathering, might help--

AI won't play:
- multiple supernovas no matter what (despite low hp, no deck left etc).
- any draw cards if the deck size is low. So can't really build a 4 card deck with precogs. I wonder at how many cards left in the deck is stops using them. It's probably around 10.
- sky blitz. At least I haven't been able to make it play that.
- adrenaline on ruby dragons
- SoW on mortal creatures

Some theory:
- If the deck size is 10 and we want to win on turn 2, the 100 damage combo must be only 8 or 9 cards, quanta generation included. On the second turn it can draw only one card, so it has to have drawn all other cards needed.
- This means one or two cards will be another copy of one of the cards needed for the combo (quanta probably? never hurts)

It would be great to find a 100hp damage combo. I think it would be a great first step if we could make it work consistently for 3 turns for now.

Edit:
4vj 4vj 6u3 6u3 6u3 7hi 7hi 7n9 809 80i 8pu

5x mark
This one, with the proper draw, will do 3 turn wins. Check it out in trainer under the name 'Reality Rift'.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2013, 01:41:53 am by Shantu »

anything
blarg: