*Author

Offline GraySeaTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • GraySea is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086025#msg1086025
« on: July 10, 2013, 08:23:31 pm »
Hi everyone~ ^_^
I'm GraySea, and I'm a new player who have just joined the game.
I played the game several (2-3) years ago, but back then, I lost interest and stopped playing :(
However, recently through some procrastination, I've found my way back again. I was really confused on what to do at first, and I had a  :fire deck starting. I really didn't like it (I like utility). I resetted my account and voila, I'm good as new. ^_^ (No ick, I had 200 points and I didn't even finish my quests yet)

Now using a :darkness deck, I hail the gamemakers and fellow forumers~ The game is really well thought out and I'm confused why I didn't stay before...

Nice to meet you guys, I've been on the Chat for a short while, the community seems like a very nice place to be :D
See you around ^_^

Offline Naesala

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Naesala brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086040#msg1086040
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2013, 09:42:59 pm »
Oh my arceus a bunny! i'm gonna cuddle the stuffing out of you.

Inb4 donuts noodles bacon
Your favorite Hotyugh

• New to Elements
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086058#msg1086058
« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2013, 12:08:29 am »
I do like cuddles, and I am a bunny.
....Weird as it sounds, I do like noodles and bacon.

Offline Nepycros

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 32
  • Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Nepycros is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • My creativity was OP, so I had to nerf it.
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086059#msg1086059
« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2013, 12:29:02 am »
I do like cuddles, and I am a bunny.

You're obviously going to have to fight guys off with a stick.
Perception is the source of misunderstanding.

Why, yes. I do have a Mindgate necklace. It's how I ninja everyone.

Offline dawn to dusk

• Master of Light
  • Reputation Power: 53
  • dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.dawn to dusk brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: 14th Trials - Master of LightSlice of Elements 11th Birthday Cake13th Trials - Master of LightWar #12 - Sportsmanship AwardSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeCard Design Competition - The Fool Winner12th Trials - Master of LightDeckbuilding Competition - Elelections WinnerSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Design July 2015 - Bronze9th Trials - Master of LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship Award8th Trials - Master of LifeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086060#msg1086060
« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2013, 12:51:59 am »
BUNNY! bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny! HUG THE BUNNY! SQUEEZE THE BUNNY!

Back to sane-ness, the first deck I chose after countless numbers of retries was a weird aether water deck. I had no help from chat and I didn't know what half the cards did then lol. But now, I only ever use aether if I have lionheart as an oracle god. What I'm saying here is that the deck you choose first isn't necessarily the deck you will use later in the game and the first deck you will use, you may hate later in the game.

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086061#msg1086061
« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2013, 01:00:23 am »
Ehhh, I never did this properly.

Nice to meet you, I guess. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Offline AnonymousRevival

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.AnonymousRevival is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Aethemera, aether et lux
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086062#msg1086062
« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2013, 01:06:09 am »
OMG! A bunny :3 Some think of you as a pet, some a pest but I think you as a main course a pal.

Well, welcome to EtG, newcomers get their first night in the Elements Hotel for free. After that you have to cause mayhem in the Elements Chat as a daily tribute.
Ignotum venit retro vivere. :aether :light

Offline Odii Odsen

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Odii Odsen hides under a Cloak.
  • Mr. SoV
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2016 1st PlaceVampire King of Devil's GateChampionship League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2014 2nd place8th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2013 3rd Place7th Trials - Master of DarknessChampionship League 1/2013 3rd placeChampionship League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWinner of Draft #3 - PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 WinnerBeginners League 1/2012 2nd PlaceBeginners League 2/2011 3rd Place
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086209#msg1086209
« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2013, 03:50:29 pm »
Good choice to pick  :darkness! Welcome!
"It doesn't matter where you are.
It doesn't matter who you are.
It doesn't matter you are.
Odii will beat you regardless of chances." - RavingRabbid

Offline Vangelios

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 36
  • Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Vangelios is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • War Hardcore Player
  • Awards: War #11 Winner - Team LifeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2015 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2015 3rd PlaceForum Brawl #4 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of FireBattle League 3/2013 WinnerBattle League 2/2013 Second PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2013 3rd PlaceBattle League 3/2012 Winner
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086564#msg1086564
« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2013, 11:34:06 pm »
Hi Graysea welcome again  :)
 Well, fire mono type really don't have very versatility, but just only mix with others elements
look for this example http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,48598.0.html
Brawl - 4 :fire Red Stars
The luck is much Greater, when there effort and patience.

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086602#msg1086602
« Reply #9 on: July 13, 2013, 01:47:02 am »
I believe we met on chat, but hello again and welcome to the forums! :D

Inb4 donuts noodles bacon
You can't pick two; sorry.
If you HAD to choose one, would it be donuts, noodles, or bacon?
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

• New to Elements
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086985#msg1086985
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2013, 07:55:30 pm »

I have a light saber *wung wung wung*

BUNNY! bunny bunny bunny bunny bunny! HUG THE BUNNY! SQUEEZE THE BUNNY!

Back to sane-ness, the first deck I chose after countless numbers of retries was a weird aether water deck. I had no help from chat and I didn't know what half the cards did then lol. But now, I only ever use aether if I have lionheart as an oracle god. What I'm saying here is that the deck you choose first isn't necessarily the deck you will use later in the game and the first deck you will use, you may hate later in the game.

Thanks for the advice! I didn't have any help when I started my game either. I have help NOW, but I'm still just pretty much going on my own. Still, that's something to think about =D

Ehhh, I never did this properly.

Nice to meet you, I guess. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Awww Dm is nice to me....

OMG! A bunny :3 Some think of you as a pet, some a pest but I think you as a main course a pal.

Well, welcome to EtG, newcomers get their first night in the Elements Hotel for free. After that you have to cause mayhem in the Elements Chat as a daily tribute.

I somehow remembered you because we have some connection already =D Thanks ^_^

Also, hi BeefSupreme, thanks \o/

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Greetings...! I'm a bunny https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=50328.msg1086990#msg1086990
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2013, 08:10:33 pm »
You can't pick two; sorry.
If you HAD to choose one, would it be donuts, noodles, or bacon?
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

blarg: