*Author

Offline treebeard xiiiTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
The grand wyrm (air, entropy, light, aether)[ai4, pvp] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49998.msg1082099#msg1082099
« on: June 22, 2013, 03:33:48 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u2 6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 6ve 7jv 7jv 7jv 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7nq 7nq 7nq 816 816 816 8pr

I apologise in advance if this has been done before i ran a search and found nothing. The deck is pretty self explanatory pump power into your first wyrm with sn powered buffs and dominate, sofre for cc protection and shield ignoring damage, Have been having fun with this wiping out hbs in 7-8 turns have even achieved a 6 ttw and with an ideal draw this could possibly make a 5ttw but haven't seen this yet. I have considered sobe but i feel it would unbalance the deck more than help it. It is possible to run with qt and air mark but it loses a lot of speed in comparison to the pend build, you can also sacrifice a turn to use pulvy or sofo dependent on preference as pc but sofre just the job just as good and it can boost the speed of the deck. Also i will say rng gets pissed of with you killing in 7-8 turns with a single creature so will sometimes screw you over maximally.
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

Offline Pineapple

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Pineapple hides under a Cloak.
  • Master of Cake
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: The grand wyrm (air, entropy, light, aether)[ai4, pvp] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49998.msg1082122#msg1082122
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 05:01:31 pm »
Rage Elixir? Unstoppable? Maybe a Liquid Shadow?

Offline treebeard xiiiTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 18
  • treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.treebeard xiii is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • sose is all i need and all i give
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The grand wyrm (air, entropy, light, aether)[ai4, pvp] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49998.msg1082130#msg1082130
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2013, 06:14:27 pm »
Rage Elixir? Unstoppable? Maybe a Liquid Shadow?

rage elixir and liquid shadow are too expensive both need 2 sn to be used and sofre does the job better that mom ever could
love makin my decks unusual if able. Chaos and luck are widely regarded as different i beg to differ just refer to :entropy but for those in the know also refer to :time and :death.

The nymphs of tree

blarg: