*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1080723#msg1080723
« on: June 16, 2013, 11:42:48 pm »
Inspired by Dm's Voodoo+Parasite deck, I came out with this.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 4sa 52s 52s 595 595 595 5c7 5c7 5og 5og 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rp 5v0 5v0 5v0 61r 61r 8pk

Poison a Voodoo Doll with Aflatoxin, give it Adrenaline and HP with Basilisk Blood and copy it if it has 2 BBs on. Wait for the opponent to say some colorful words and the job is done.

Aflatoxin + Adrenaline = 10 damage per turn, so use it when you have a 30+ HP doll!
« Last Edit: September 23, 2013, 02:04:34 am by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1080734#msg1080734
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2013, 12:15:33 am »
The difference between Direct and Staller are just 2 cards...

Offline Dm

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 56
  • Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Dm is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1080741#msg1080741
« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2013, 12:25:40 am »
The difference between Direct and Staller are just 2 cards...

As someone who has used Poison + Voodoo quite a lot, I can say that them fog shields are needed.

Like, seriously.

Offline flumin

• Reputation Power: 1
  • flumin is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1080743#msg1080743
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2013, 12:44:51 am »
Hey, funny deck, you just killed me with it (though I killed you the time before). One thing I did not understand. I was at 100hp and I ended up dead in one turn.
Now, I see that by creating 3 dolls with adrenaline and aflatoxin you deal 2x4x3=24 damage, but I fail to see how this can reach 100. How did you inflict so much damage to your dolls in one turn?
Thank you in advance for the clarification ;-)

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1080745#msg1080745
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2013, 12:49:53 am »
Hey, funny deck, you just killed me with it (though I killed you the time before). One thing I did not understand. I was at 100hp and I ended up dead in one turn.
Now, I see that by creating 3 dolls with adrenaline and aflatoxin you deal 2x4x3=24 damage, but I fail to see how this can reach 100. How did you inflict so much damage to your dolls in one turn?
Thank you in advance for the clarification ;-)
You had 100 HP due to your healing, but the doll was heavily damaged (about 40 damage)

When you copy a damaged doll with Parallel Universe, you are damaging a new doll, so you take AGAIN the damage the original doll has taken.

So, 40x2 damage (2 PUs) + poison = 100+ damage. Also, the dolls attack 5 times when they have 0 attack, not 4 ;)

Offline flumin

• flumin is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1080820#msg1080820
« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2013, 08:40:08 am »

So copying a doll delivered 40 damage! This is an interesting mechanic I wasn't aware of. Thank you for the explanation.

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1081143#msg1081143
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2013, 12:30:02 pm »
Which version is recommended? I see that the staller only has 2 Adrens and 2 Aflas; how does that affect gameplay?

Also, if it only has 2 Adrens and 2 Aflas, then what's the point of the third BB? I guess you could use it for CC, but I'm sure there's something more useful you could put in there.
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1081152#msg1081152
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 02:12:24 pm »
Which version is recommended? I see that the staller only has 2 Adrens and 2 Aflas; how does that affect gameplay?

Also, if it only has 2 Adrens and 2 Aflas, then what's the point of the third BB? I guess you could use it for CC, but I'm sure there's something more useful you could put in there.
To win you must play 2 BBs, so 3 is a good number. I have fun in PvP1 with the fog version

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1081202#msg1081202
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 06:36:00 pm »
seriously??!!  :-X Chapuz, you have just did it again. Nice job, that have just spring some interest towards decks in me. This kind of decks will always be welcomed  :D +rep
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline nessuno111

• nessuno111 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1082930#msg1082930
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2013, 06:13:29 pm »
just lost against ai1.. this works 1 time on 5 probably

Offline jsrjohnny

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jsrjohnny is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Time is OP
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1083015#msg1083015
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2013, 05:18:15 am »
^You just ain't doin' it right. The combo:
Voodoo Doll, Basilisk Blood, Basilisk Blood, Aflatoxin, Adrenaline. Wait till the (doll's max HP - Current HP)*2 is greater than your opponent's HP, then use both Parallel Universes. Instant kill when the second PU Doll spawns in.

Nicely done, Chapuz. :) I love it.  What about Butterfly Effect? Might help get rid of some troublesome permanents. Granted, not many bother this deck, but I've run into some times I wanted to kill a Fahrenheit, or an Empathic Bond.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 05:37:56 am by jsrjohnny »

Offline UndeadSpider1990

• Reputation Power: 13
  • UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UndeadSpider1990 is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Hey you! Join a PvP event!
Re: Poisoned Dolls [Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=49897.msg1083043#msg1083043
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 12:57:49 pm »

So copying a doll delivered 40 damage! This is an interesting mechanic I wasn't aware of.
*Cough*because it's retarded

Sorry, had a bit of the off-topic flu for a moment there.

This is super fun. It's funny watching a voodoo doll maim himself with what can only be described as a pungent lesson to kids about not taking drugs.
Like reading? Here's a story inspired by Elements, City of Alchemy. :)

blarg: