*Author

Offline russianspy1234Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
The Brave Little Tosis [Instosis][1.32][FG][OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48532.msg1060498#msg1060498
« on: April 16, 2013, 05:51:56 pm »
Heavily inspired by Blarp's Instosis 1.32 Build

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 74g 7ap 7ap 7ee 7ee 7ee 7ee 7n9 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q6 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qu 7qu 7qu 80b 8pj

Combo
Silurian Dragon --> Mitosis --> Twin Universe --> SoR (original) --> SoR (TU copy) --> Mitosis ( MITO copy) --> SoR ( MITO copy)  --> SkyBlitz  --> Chimera (if needed)

Upgrade Order
Dragon, SN are absolutely required. The rest of the upgrade order should be

Time towers --> Skyblitz --> Shards of Readiness --> Mitosis --> Chimera --> Shard of Bravery --> Sundial

I haven't been keeping diligent stats, but so far, the win record has been consistent with pre-1.32 Instosis.

Notes:
Due to the fact that most of your drawing now comes from spells instead of permanents, this deck is actually a bit more resistent to FGs with PC than original Instosis was, especially if it is Steal and not Deflag so your Sundials still protect you.

If an FG doesn't have hard CC, don't be afraid to make this into a TTK, playing the dragon with a mitosis and an SOR to get enough dragons out over two turns in order to win.

Using two Supernova's in one turn and generating a Singularity is more of a problem with this deck than it was for original Instosis because you have less slack in terms of damage.  One Singularity won't ruin the combo, but two probably would.

Watch your opponents hand to make sure you don't waste the SoB.  It is best to use them to fill up your opponents hand so they aren't getting extra cards.

Warning
There are two glitches associated with Shard of Bravery that you need to watch out for when playing this deck:
1. If you draw your last card with SoB, you will lose even though you shouldn't lose until the next draw.  Because of this, if you have 3 cards left in your deck, draw with the SoB before the Sundial and you should be fine.

2.  Sometimes when using SoB, a Chimera will autocast from your hand (appearing on the field but not using up the card in your hand) in my experience, this only happens if the Chimera is directly under the SoB in your hand when you use, or if it is the first card drawn with it.  To avoid this, try not to use SoB mid-combo when you already have dragons on the field (because a 0|0 Chimera appearing won't have much effect)
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: The Brave Little Tosis [Instosis][1.32][FG][OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48532.msg1060504#msg1060504
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2013, 06:02:23 pm »
Am I missing something or is that a 9 card combo?

edit: I mean, I guess you can just do a TTK if you need to use the chimera (and you aren't facing something that you can't TTK due to CC or healing or whatever)...

Offline russianspy1234Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 26
  • russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.russianspy1234 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Crucible Bombarder
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 14th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeArt Competition - Meta Master Card Design Competition: New Year's ResolutionsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elementshifted 3rd Birthday Cake -Fire-DIAC Ray of SunshineSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: The Brave Little Tosis [Instosis][1.32][FG][OTK] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48532.msg1060507#msg1060507
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2013, 06:17:34 pm »
Am I missing something or is that a 9 card combo?

edit: I mean, I guess you can just do a TTK if you need to use the chimera (and you aren't facing something that you can't TTK due to CC or healing or whatever)...

You gotta use a draw card mid combo if you need chimera
My Portfolio
Brawl 7 is occurring.  Come follow along.

blarg: