*Author

Offline TribalTroubleTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Patient Pharaohs [PvP1] [Ai3] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48500.msg1060071#msg1060071
« on: April 15, 2013, 12:36:00 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5j2 5j2 5j2 5j2 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5se 5se 5se 5se 5se 8pp

A faster yet less reliable version is -Pharaoh +SoR

PvP1 Screenies are here!  :)
Spoiler for Hidden:

fiya rush 2Turn Kill

Death Stall Bow beaten. Twice.

Life rush? What life rush.

Timebow meets Pharaoh.

Who picks the username suren7suarez (I have permission to post it here from him) .... then again who doesn't play Pharaohs and win?

Cryptangel13: really nice....it's always a honor to die at your hand tribal

After seeing the link to my deck, m0k0n here thought that scarabs didn't fly, so he tried a flying OE deck with Wings. He was sadly mistaken.

Firefly decks are so overrated in PvP1...

Fire Rush? Tasty!
Rage Screenies!(missed the first one, look at chat to see it)
Spoiler for Hidden:

« Last Edit: May 29, 2013, 01:08:29 am by TribalTrouble »

Offline Blacksmith

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 30
  • Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Blacksmith is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Happy to help!!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday Cake11th Trials - Master of Earth10th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner7th Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PC? Why Bother? [PvP1] [Ai3] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48500.msg1060084#msg1060084
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 02:27:08 pm »
Looks good but I think you could have use for some gravity quanta for stall and/or light quanta for sundials.

I think something like this could work better
Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 5j2 5j2 5j2 5j2 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rg 5rp 5rp 5rp 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5rs 5se 5se 5se 5se 5se 8pp

Don't forget that you can use sundials even if you don't have any light quanta.

I think this deck would work much better upped.
Spoiler for Hidden:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 7hi 7hi 7hi 7hi 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7q9 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 7qu 8ps
Upped sop's allows you to use novas and makes you able to change mark. I'm not surre if the sundials is good in this deck but anyway. YOu could also remove 1 sop 1pharoa and 1 sor 1pillar and 1 sundial.
Purple Hillbilly reporting, ready for teamwork and shiny times. 

• Legendary Member
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: PC? Why Bother? [PvP1] [Ai3] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48500.msg1060086#msg1060086
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2013, 02:29:47 pm »
Interesting idea but I don't think the Sundials are needed. I'll test it out though.

edit: Too RNG dependent. Too often I didn't have enough pillars, didn't draw what I needed, etc.

My favorite screeny of the ones not in the rage spoiler:
Spoiler for Hidden:
« Last Edit: April 15, 2013, 09:09:16 pm by TribalTrouble »

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: PC? Why Bother? [PvP1] [Ai3] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48500.msg1060234#msg1060234
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2013, 01:15:33 am »
Because Dim Shield chain and your game plan is all in pieces.

Anyway, it's an interesting deck.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

• Legendary Member
Re: PC? Why Bother? [PvP1] [Ai3] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48500.msg1060235#msg1060235
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2013, 01:17:57 am »
Meh. Tbh most of my decks I've made have been weak vs aether. :P

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: PC? Why Bother? [PvP1] [Ai3] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48500.msg1060305#msg1060305
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2013, 04:37:24 am »
Yes, I also request a name change, also no need to post a screenshot everytime you win a PvP1 game.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline Xenocidius

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 49
  • Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.Xenocidius is towering like an Amethyst Dragon over their peers.
  • Fear the Darkness ...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeFavorite Community Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerWinner of Design a Competition Competition
Re: PC? Why Bother? [PvP1] [Ai3] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48500.msg1060402#msg1060402
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2013, 12:51:16 pm »
Removed all comments related to flaming, and issued warnings. In the future, please try to be civil in your disputes and avoid personal insults. The name has evidently been quite controversial and I'd recommend it be changed (I don't personally think it fits the deck well in any case).

On a lighter note, those are some hilarious screenshots.
Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened.

blarg: