*Author

Offline mega pliniTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 7
  • mega plini is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I follow rivers
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #5 - Sportsmanship Award
LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059065#msg1059065
« on: April 11, 2013, 09:40:54 pm »
Don't sell your Shard of Void just yet! At least not until you have seen this!

Spoiler for Hidden:
This is the old version. Use the Pends!!!! it works better!
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 563 563 563 563 563 563 5lc 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 8pt

The salvagers are the biggest surprise here. They keep your shards from being destroyed AND they can produce  :light with luciferin! The creatures are surprisingly CC resistent. The salvager has 5 hp so it is hard to kill him. Soft CC like freeze won't help your opponent either. The Vodoo Doll is almost indistructible and gives you a lot of Hope :P. Use your Holy Light on your Voodoo Doll to kill your opponent.

[Edit] this should work a lot better (and it allready was so good 8) )
Full credit to Chapuz for pointing out the pends!

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
563 563 563 563 563 563 576 576 576 576 576 576 5lc 5lj 5lj 5lj 5lk 5lk 5lk 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5v0 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 5vi 8pt
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 10:42:43 pm by mega plini »
The Moon shines upon the innocent and the guilty alike

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059071#msg1059071
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2013, 09:51:30 pm »
ohh this original! it seems prone to be poked to death by a deagon or anything,also... gravy pends instead of novas!!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 09:55:52 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

• I follow rivers
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059072#msg1059072
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2013, 09:55:42 pm »
ohh this is original!!
I would totally replace some dolls and 2 salvagers for 2 dejas and some 1-2 cost unskilled creatures

edit: I was wrong, just gravy pends instead of novas!!

Pends... genius :) can't believe I overlooked those :)

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059075#msg1059075
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2013, 10:05:46 pm »
Nice! +rep for originality :)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

Offline Hyroen

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 52
  • Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Hyroen brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • like. follow. tweet.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWar #10 Winner - Team AirSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSkill of the Elemental : Mark of ProtectionWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059079#msg1059079
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2013, 10:40:34 pm »
Something tells me 2-3 Gravity Pulls would fit ever so perfectly.
WAR X - TEAM :air AIR

[EtG Council]   |   [Card Ideas & Art]   |   [Guilds]

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059082#msg1059082
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2013, 10:51:23 pm »
Now that it has the pendulums, yes, totally. What would you take out, besides the HL?

Offline Faro

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Faro is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • +Yeah!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059101#msg1059101
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2013, 11:14:48 pm »
I like it a lot !!! +rep for creativity...

I don't know if it is effective (I must try it) but it looks great !

Now that it has the pendulums, yes, totally. What would you take out, besides the HL?

no, don't touch HL !! 10 uncounterable damage !

• I follow rivers
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059104#msg1059104
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2013, 11:16:01 pm »

If you start taking out creatures the Hope shield won't be as big and you will die even sooner.
Besides, Is gravity pull really that great in this deck? What purpose does it serve? Do you use it to keep you alive by using it on a Voodoo doll? If you do that you use 2 cards to heal 20 life. I don't think that's worth it, not to mention that your hope is less big. Do you want to use it to kill your opponent faster?
Spoiler for Hidden:
Sorry but that doesn't work either. Because whenever you deal non-lethal damage to your opponent, it is nullified my the shards we are playing. you can indeed use it instead of holy flash as a finishing spell but I don't how it is more usefull in that way
« Last Edit: April 11, 2013, 11:18:16 pm by mega plini »

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059110#msg1059110
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2013, 11:28:30 pm »
gravity pull can deal uncounterable damage too, and provide some defense!

Offline timetock

• Reputation Power: 12
  • timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.timetock is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • wow much infinity wow
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059151#msg1059151
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2013, 04:05:45 am »
WOW i see this and I'm amazed: it's even unupped!
Looks like all those voids in my inventory aren't wasted i have GOT to try this out

Offline Foraker

• Reputation Power: 0
  • Foraker hides under a Cloak.
  • Havenite
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059886#msg1059886
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2013, 08:39:38 pm »
Very nice unique deck.
I'm going to try this out.
+ rep and a vote for it as the deck of the month.

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: LuciVoid [unupped][PvP][Fun] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48424.msg1059920#msg1059920
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2013, 10:26:30 pm »
This is how a nice deck looks alike. +rep.
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

anything
blarg: