*Author

Offline RootRangerTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 51
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055905#msg1055905
« on: April 01, 2013, 12:26:07 am »
A couple hours ago I found a pretty insane glitch that could change the game as we know it. After discussing this issue with a few friends, I decided it's best to share the glitch in its entirety with the community. Without further ado, here is a step by step process on how to make a 24-card deck!

1.) Buy a minimum of 6 daggers, if you don't have them already. Dagger is the only filler card that works because it has a card value of 0, presumably because it was the first card added into the game.

2.) Create a deck of the 6 daggers and the 24 cards you want in your end deck. Since your deck has less than 30 cards with a positive card value, Elements has a second test for deck size including a test for how many daggers you have in your inventory minus those in your deckbuilder.

3.) Enter a game of PvP1. The glitch only works on PvP 1 because it has the worst servers, which caused Zanz to bypass the coding that tested sold cards while in game, in order to keep the game running fast enough.

4.) Open Elements in another window and sign in. Change your deck to anything that doesn't use any of the 30 cards from your previous deck. Preferably you should build a rush deck.

5.) Go to the bazaar and sell all of your daggers. Continue playing the PvP1 game in the first window.

6.) In the second window, return from the bazaar and immediately start a second PvP 1 game. Doing so basically ties the two windows to the same save file, as opposed to a different location in the server. It is crucial that you start the second PvP 1 game as quickly as you can. If you are to slow, the process could fail. Continue playing the original PvP 1 game; you can't let it end just yet.

7.) Once you're in the second PvP 1 game, you need to end it as soon as possible. Quitting the game will merely replace yourself with the AI, prolonging the game more than necessary. The best strategy is to try to rush your opponent as fast as possible.

8.) Hopefully, you have completed steps 4 through 7 before your original PvP 1 game finished. If it finished too early, you need to restart the process at step 1. But if you completed all of the steps before original PvP 1 game ended, you have done everything correctly. Complete your original PvP 1 game and return to the menu. Do not go to the deckbuilder, because that will require you to restart the entire process.

9.) Your new deck will now be the original 30-card deck, minus the 6 daggers because you sold them. You have successfully made a 24-card deck! You can now farm AIs and even enter PvP games with significantly more efficiency, having been able to drop 6 cards from your standard deck. Be sure not to return to the deckbuilder, unless you want to build a new deck.

I hope you found this guide informative and easy to follow, but you can ask any questions in this thread. If you have any criticism of my guide or doubt the legitimacy of it, please wait a day or two so that everyone has a chance to first read the guide.

The game has changed. 24 card decks are the future, and we're part of it.
Somehow still around, somewhat

Offline ZephyrPhantom

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 101
  • ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ZephyrPhantom is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeFlavour Text Revival Competition - WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055910#msg1055910
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 12:45:20 am »
It's also worth noting that you start with free quanta if you go straight to a False God fight after you make your 24 card deck. If you win that fight you'll be able to keep that free quanta for every future False God match.

Useful trick, thanks Root!
« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 01:03:19 am by Zblader »

• Legendary Member
  • RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.RootRanger brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • R A I N B R O S
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 13th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake10th Trials - Master of FireElemental Conquest WinnerWriting Competition - Across(tic) the World of ElementsWeekly Tournament Winner1st Grandmaster Battle Winner - FireThere Can Be Only One - 2016 WinnerGold DonorChampionship League 2/2015 2nd Place9th Trials - Master of FireElements: A Game of Politics - WinnerEnder of War War #8 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2013 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathChampionship League 3/2011 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly PvP Tournament Winner
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055912#msg1055912
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 12:47:11 am »
Impressive, ZBlader! Though I think this Dagger Glitch would work better on rushes. It looks like your deck might deck itself out!

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055914#msg1055914
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 12:54:53 am »
Nah, that looks like Firecell, which is a FG OTK. It could benefit from having a smaller deck.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055917#msg1055917
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2013, 12:57:15 am »
May we see a screen by screen of the process so that we may understand exactly what is required of us?

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055918#msg1055918
« Reply #5 on: April 01, 2013, 01:01:11 am »
Cant tell if trolling or actual exploit
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

• Legendary Member
  • R A I N B R O S
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055924#msg1055924
« Reply #6 on: April 01, 2013, 01:05:58 am »
May we see a screen by screen of the process so that we may understand exactly what is required of us?
I'm honestly not sure how much that will help. The process is just as complicated with screens.

Cant tell if trolling or actual exploit
I can assure you that the Dagger Glitch is real. You can try it out yourself!

Offline Fireleaf

• Reputation Power: 4
  • Fireleaf is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Ready or not...
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055925#msg1055925
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2013, 01:06:33 am »
The best part is that you can make an 18 card deck if you use 6 precogs!!! Thanks a ton for this great tip, RootRanger; I look forward to achieving new levels of Elements excellence by using it.
There are 10 kinds of people- those who understand binary notation and those who don't.

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055926#msg1055926
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2013, 01:06:59 am »
This is truly, truly, truly outrageous.

Offline Keeps

• Reputation Power: 9
  • Keeps is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055934#msg1055934
« Reply #9 on: April 01, 2013, 01:33:24 am »
I would not do this exploit previous exploits resulted in banned accounts.

• Legendary Member
  • R A I N B R O S
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055945#msg1055945
« Reply #10 on: April 01, 2013, 01:51:33 am »
I would not do this exploit previous exploits resulted in banned accounts.
I have tried it myself on two accounts and played a few games with the 24 card decks. No bans at all.

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: How to Build a 24-card Deck https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48160.msg1055947#msg1055947
« Reply #11 on: April 01, 2013, 02:14:46 am »
I was really worried about getting banned for using this glitch, so I decided to e-mail Zanz to make sure I wouldn't get banned.  Here's his response:

Quote from: Zanzarino
I'm impressed that you've found my hidden exploit! Yes, it's intentional - I wanted a way for my friends to try out smaller decks without releasing the secret to the general public.  No, you will not get banned for using it - I'll probably take it down in about a week, but until then consider it a reward for being enterprising enough to find it.

As always, have fun in Elements
-Zanzarino

anything
blarg: