*Author

Offline RutareteTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1054714#msg1054714
« on: March 27, 2013, 05:24:06 pm »
Big Healing For Cheap

This is my deck that won the second half of this two-part competition, http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,46106.0.html, and I decided it was time to give it its own thread.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7n1 7n1 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7n2 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 7tb 808 808 808 808 816 816 816 816 8pt

It's quite fun in PvP2, so I would recommend using it there.
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1054746#msg1054746
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2013, 07:33:17 pm »
I dunno how you came up with this, but is beautiful and fast. +rep
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1054855#msg1054855
« Reply #2 on: March 28, 2013, 01:51:36 am »
wat am I looking at... this boggles my mind.

Offline Narukta

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Narukta is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Oh well, seems that I'm here now
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1054942#msg1054942
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2013, 01:33:40 pm »
Maybe -2 storms + 2 Eclipse?
^Sorry for grammar errors

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1054943#msg1054943
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2013, 01:35:46 pm »
That causes a large drain of the darkness quanta, and only helps the daggers. I don't know how many times you would be able to actually play that.

• Legendary Member
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1054955#msg1054955
« Reply #5 on: March 28, 2013, 03:10:48 pm »
Eclipse be expensive for this deck... But I'd definitely consider it if I ever put this deck up in the arena.
My Decks

Offline ddevans96

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 113
  • ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.ddevans96 is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • now palafrost
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSilver Donor9th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake8th Trials - Master of WaterSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1054965#msg1054965
« Reply #6 on: March 28, 2013, 03:50:49 pm »
I played a few sets of games with this yesterday and got over 4 darkness so rarely I wouldn't think Eclipse is a good choice. Thunderstorms are nice utility CC, anyways.
discord / twitter: palafrost - 2x master of water - false god enthusiast
twitch: palafrost - speedrunner, ex-celeste, currently hades
avatar: makoto [persona 5] by asukabaka

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1058794#msg1058794
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2013, 08:09:58 pm »
This deck looks fantastic. How well does it work unupped?
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline Gandora

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Gandora is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1058796#msg1058796
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2013, 08:17:51 pm »

Not at all because you can't play Dragonflies.
At least those must be upped (unless you replace them with Wind Pillars)
Who likes poems? :) Here are mine.

• Legendary Member
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1058935#msg1058935
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2013, 07:39:46 am »
Well, I have things to say about this now. And to sum it up in few words, what Gandora said. But now for the details and why.

First of all, I only found one pro when playing unupped: There's a slightly better fluidity regarding the daggers, as you can play them in consecutive turns rather than having to wait longer for the upped daggers.

But now for the cons:

1. Wind pillars instead of Damselflies - this effects the gameplay of the deck in two main ways, damage output, and the overall usefulness of the parts (SoFre in this case). With only 6 daggers for the 4 shards you're less likely to draw, they're not as worth it to have in the deck, as a better alternative would be something like Sky Blitz.

2. Animate Weapon costing :air - this weakens the deck's versatility, and makes it much less multi-purposeful. (Only 1 of 3 2-color combinations would work when drawn as opposed to the 2 of 3 when AW is upgraded).

Aside from those two main points, most of the cards are more expensive, and the deck is slower overall.
My Decks

Offline Eltiggros

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Eltiggros is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1058973#msg1058973
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2013, 02:51:17 pm »
id give it 4 aether pends and slide in 2 improved steals instead of lightning... this is just a personnal preference

Offline whateveruloveur

• Reputation Power: 1
  • whateveruloveur is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: BHFC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=48056.msg1083003#msg1083003
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2013, 03:50:32 am »
I like to come and look around for ideas and inspiration. I stumbled upon this deck and I already had all but one card upped. I'm enjoying it a lot in pvp. It's fun and it's winning most of the time. However, I am a little scared about what happens when I start hitting the numerous decks that are so popular right now, like black hole discord, or decks filled with pests and EQ... because the quanta is so tight.

And Eltiggros, while I think steals generally tend to be a good idea, especially against the dim shields... I think it would be a little too slow to get those SoWs ready if you used pends. You already have to wait to draw the pillars in the first place.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2013, 04:00:37 am by whateveruloveur »

blarg: