*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1042702#msg1042702
« on: February 15, 2013, 04:32:52 am »
"What, your field is full of shitty creatures and the remaining ones are antimattered? Oh, and I got a protected shield, right? Oh, and I can infinitely rewind my gnome, right? Stuff happens, bro"

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 4vn 52l 52l 52l 52s 52s 52s 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 58u 592 592 5aa 5aa 5rg 5rg 5rg 5ro 8pj

Antimatter early creatures, afla the first one you can, play a protected shield and wait till he decks out.

This is the deck that has brought me the biggest amount if insults in PVP1,

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 04:33:42 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline BunKeR

• Reputation Power: 3
  • BunKeR is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antispin it .
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1042707#msg1042707
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2013, 05:07:20 am »
Wow this looks hilariously mean .

/heads_to_pvp1

EDIT :
My initial feeling is that the 1st Aflatoxin is not as early as I'd want it to be . But I will say that this is every bit as sadistic as it looks = |
« Last Edit: February 15, 2013, 05:14:36 am by BunKeR »
Proud member of Team :time in War #6 =]
Gravitybow
" Millions long for immortality who don't know what to do with themselves on a rainy Sunday afternoon." ~ Anger in the Sky , Ertz

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1042708#msg1042708
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2013, 05:14:40 am »
Ragequit Factory unupped. Man that looks beautiful.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1042785#msg1042785
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2013, 02:18:12 pm »
What if you switch your earth pendulum for novae and add let say a purify?

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1043670#msg1043670
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2013, 10:38:41 pm »
Add a RT incase RNG hates your Eternity?

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1043678#msg1043678
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2013, 11:08:29 pm »

Would have to replace gnome rider with some other creature.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1043680#msg1043680
« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2013, 11:21:47 pm »
With 29 of 30 games on average of getting the eternity in time, that's something that doesn't worry me at all.

Offline SnoWeb

• SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1043782#msg1043782
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2013, 09:16:27 am »
I forgot that the gnome rider wasn't free unupped. good point. I'd still use a photon and novae.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1043788#msg1043788
« Reply #8 on: February 18, 2013, 10:07:04 am »
I forgot that the gnome rider wasn't free unupped. good point. I'd still use a photon and novae.

Or maybe a virus for anti-mulligan?
Beware the Darkness.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1043791#msg1043791
« Reply #9 on: February 18, 2013, 10:19:37 am »

Or maybe a virus for anti-mulligan?
Why do you want to replace the gnome for another creature?
Reaons for the gnome:
I wouldn't run the deck with less than 2  :earth pends, not even with 1 pillar.
Photon can screwthe auto mulligan.
Deja Vu would make me need 1 extra  :time pillar
Creatures of other element would requiere another pillar
Result: the best choice is the Gnome, as it doesn't force me to add an extra pillar without screwing the mulligan.

Unupped Purify costs 2  :water, 1 Nova isn't enough
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 10:27:57 am by Chapuz »

Offline UnderneathTheLens

• Reputation Power: 10
  • UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.UnderneathTheLens is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1043966#msg1043966
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2013, 11:17:31 pm »
With 29 of 30 games on average of getting the eternity in time, that's something that doesn't worry me at all.

I got it on my 4th game -.-

My opponent had a 30 card deck and I went second though, so I got lucky.

Offline Farin44

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Farin44 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Ragequit 101 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46912.msg1051977#msg1051977
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2013, 04:39:51 am »
Comedy at its finest level. Great deck, Chapuz!

blarg: