*Author

Offline JenkarTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 58
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Heart's made of shadows
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1034470#msg1034470
« on: January 22, 2013, 06:16:03 pm »

« Last Edit: January 26, 2018, 05:01:48 am by Zawadx »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.
Beautiful art : http://i.imgur.com/eUhyYCC.png

• Legendary Member
  • Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.Jenkar is truly a Titan, worthy of respect and acknowledgement.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2013 WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of AirWinner of Revive the Archive 2!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeBeginners League 1/2012 WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner5th Trials - Master of AirAvatar of Patience - Winner of the 7 Heavenly Virtues Deck CompetitionBeginners League 3/2011 3rd PlaceC-C-C-Combo Maker Winner!
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1037219#msg1037219
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2013, 01:32:30 pm »
Modifiers :

Note : Standard bearer modifier is equal to number of wins for that round.
Round 1 :
Aether : Event +4
Air : Event +4
Darkness : Event +1, Berserker -2
Death : Event -3
Earth : Event +2
Entropy : Event -1
Fire : Event +1, Berserker -2
Gravity : Event -1, Berserker -3
Life : Event -3, Illegal deck penalty -3
Light : Event -2
Time : Event -6
Water : Event +4

Round 2 :
Aether : Berserker -3
Fire : Berserker -2, Post Deadline Edit -6
Life : Berserker -2
Water : Berserker -3

Round 3 :
Aether : Minor Error -3, Berserker -3
Air : Minor Vault Error -3, Quartermaster -2
Darkness : Berserker -2
Fire : Berserker -2
Gravity : Horrible Vault -30 (no, this ain't a joke), Berserker -2, Sub -3
Time : Quartermaster -6
Water : Berserker -3

Round 4 :
Aether : Quartermaster -2, Berserker -3
Air : Berserker -2
Darkness : Berserker -2
Earth : Berserker -3
Entropy : Quartermaster -5
Fire : Quartermaster -6
Gravity : Berserker -2
Water : Berserker -2, Quartermaster -1

Round 5 :
Aether : Quartermaster -4
Fire : Quartermaster -4
Light : Minor Post Deadline Edit : -3
Time : Quartermaster -2
Water : Quartermaster -4

Round 6 :

Round 7 :
Entropy : Berserker -3

Round 8 :
Entropy : Quartermaster -4

Round 9 :
Air : Event +3
Entropy : Quartermaster -2
Time : Quartermaster -3
« Last Edit: March 30, 2013, 08:54:57 pm by Jenkar »
The madness is in each of us. Close your eyes, sing, and open your webbed wings to the silent winds.

Offline bripod

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bripod is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1037228#msg1037228
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2013, 02:08:02 pm »
Earth's starting vault was 304

• Legendary Member
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1037233#msg1037233
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2013, 02:37:29 pm »
Earth's starting vault was 304
Fixed.

Offline Psychoa

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Psychoa is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Hello :D
  • Awards: Elements in Real Life Winner
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1040748#msg1040748
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2013, 06:02:04 pm »
I think Death's vault is 245 right now... we started with 316 then got -25 in round 1, and -46 in round 2.

• Legendary Member
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1040751#msg1040751
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2013, 06:13:58 pm »
I think Death's vault is 245 right now... we started with 316 then got -25 in round 1, and -46 in round 2.
Bleh. Fixin'.

Offline Laxadarap

• Reputation Power: 26
  • Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Laxadarap is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Awards: 7th Trials - Master of GravitySlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1041560#msg1041560
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2013, 07:32:57 pm »
Ok, so as to gravy's "horrible vault error" I'll explain it, since I guess it is partly my fault.  I got on that morning to test my decks, and perfect them, and about 45 minutes or so before the deadline, I realize that nobody else on the team is going to get on to help my finalize the vault.  Go to do it, and I realize we only have like 2 decks built (based on decks we used earlier in the round), no salvage/discard done, no vault converting, or anything of the sort.  Pretty much solo'd the entire round, and got everything working.  However, I was about 45 minutes past the deadline, holding up the entire round XD. 
My signature is too messy to read >.<

Offline mrpaper

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 24
  • mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.mrpaper is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerHeir of the False GodsSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWar #8 Winner - Team FireSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWar #7 Winner - Team AetherThe 2nd Avatar - Winner of the PvP EventWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of EarthSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House CupChampionship League 1/2012 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 1/2011 3rd PlaceBeginners League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1041960#msg1041960
« Reply #7 on: February 13, 2013, 04:35:11 pm »
I don't know if it is that much of a trouble (if any) for wms, but standings used to be updated at the same time they entered that a particular match was played.  I am sure for exemple that team entropy would like to see they no longer seed in place #12  :)  It would be much appreciated, thanks.

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1041974#msg1041974
« Reply #8 on: February 13, 2013, 05:07:18 pm »
It would then make standings totally useless and misleading.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

Offline Onizuka

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 0
  • Onizuka hides under a Cloak.
  • Donuts!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake1st Person to Escape the TempleSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeChampionship League 2/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeWinner of the Harry Potter PvP House Cup - HoH5th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1041980#msg1041980
« Reply #9 on: February 13, 2013, 05:12:54 pm »
Not to mention all the bonus card adding and subtracting so much so that until R4 starts R3 standings cannot be fully shown.
You're just as selfish as I am. You're just not as good at it yet.

Offline RavingRabbid

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 85
  • RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.RavingRabbid is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Lord Seagull
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition: The Face of Mother NatureSlice of Elements 6th Birthday Cake7th Trials - Master of WaterWinner of Warrior's Preparation - PvP Event14 Club - Most Expensive Players during War AuctionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PVP #1 Winner5th Trials - Master of Water3rd Trials - Master of WaterChampionship League 3/2011 WinnerWinner of 2nd Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 2nd Element Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Off-Topic Quiz LeagueWinner of 1st Element Quiz LeagueChampionship League 2/2011 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake3-Man Team PvP #1 Winner
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1041987#msg1041987
« Reply #10 on: February 13, 2013, 05:17:51 pm »
I don't know if it is that much of a trouble (if any) for wms, but standings used to be updated at the same time they entered that a particular match was played.  I am sure for exemple that team entropy would like to see they no longer seed in place #12  :)  It would be much appreciated, thanks.
If my team needs, I am running my own quickstandings.
There are things worse than eating tuna directly from the tin

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: War #6 - Standings https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=46188.msg1042498#msg1042498
« Reply #11 on: February 14, 2013, 08:40:56 pm »
Lookin' at the current war standings:
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

anything
blarg: