*Author

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1030720#msg1030720
« on: January 10, 2013, 03:06:57 pm »
This deck works quite well in gold for me, would work in silver too.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n0 7n0 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7oe 7oe 7oe 7oe 8pr

It's just a mono air with SoFre and some defense and control.

Comment plz!

EDIT: posted faster version because of tribal's suggestion (after I told him about this modification in chat...)
EDIT2: just for the lulz, pend/pillar split!
« Last Edit: January 21, 2013, 09:56:35 am by iancudorinmarian »

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1033964#msg1033964
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2013, 06:28:45 pm »
This is a really good farmer. If it weren't for the decks vs arena efficiency thread I wouldn't have found out about this for a while. Works faster with -2 Eagle's +1 SoFre +1 Wyrm

Offline oblivion1212

• Reputation Power: 5
  • oblivion1212 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Shard Farm
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1050466#msg1050466
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2013, 03:46:56 pm »
i've been using this variant even before running onto this thread, but thank you for the idea of using it in gold   8)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5of 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mu 7mv 7n8 7n8 7n8 7n8 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8pr

a dragon isn't upped, tower/pend isn't split simply because i don't have any  :electrum yet  :P :P

no control, +4 wings, 2 dragons, 6 towers, 6 wyrms

sometimes, i go -1 tower, -1 wing, +1 fog for when i notice dragon-packed decks  :'( :'(
all hail the underrated :air EM wings
« Last Edit: March 12, 2013, 03:51:29 pm by oblivion1212 »

Offline TribalTrouble

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 23
  • TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TribalTrouble is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1050502#msg1050502
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2013, 07:02:49 pm »
I consider Wings to be overrated by those who use it. tbh

Offline jsrjohnny

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jsrjohnny is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Time is OP
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1060070#msg1060070
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2013, 12:30:00 pm »
I'd replace the Fogs with Wings, but that's just preference. I've actually seen this deck around quite a bit recently in Gold/Plat.

Offline iancudorinmarianTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 67
  • iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.iancudorinmarian walks among the Immortals, legends and guardians of all time.
  • Master of Ponies.Eternally salty about War#11 SEC.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team Darkness12th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner11th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWinner of TrinityWinner of Team PvP #710th Trials - Master of EntropySlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 5th Birthday Cake
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1060074#msg1060074
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 12:53:21 pm »
I'd replace the Fogs with Wings, but that's just preference. I've actually seen this deck around quite a bit recently in Gold/Plat.

I have to disagree, fog is cheaper and for the whole game, once the wings are gone, you are death against a 200 hp oponent.

And another reason: fog can be played even from the first turn and be more effective, wings would just clog your hand sometimes.

Offline SavageSlam

• Reputation Power: 1
  • SavageSlam is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1067780#msg1067780
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2013, 05:17:03 pm »
Awesome deck, Ill be sure to use it.
Get ready for the Slam!

Offline nessuno111

• nessuno111 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1081211#msg1081211
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2013, 07:38:27 pm »
if i play 2 shards, is the effect doubled?

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1081212#msg1081212
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2013, 07:41:34 pm »
The percentage is stacked and just increases the % of a critical hit and doging.

Offline ColorlessGreen

• Reputation Power: 14
  • ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.ColorlessGreen is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1081213#msg1081213
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2013, 07:42:11 pm »

Shards of freedom stack additively with regards to effect trigger chance, such that two of them causes a 50% chance and four of them causes a 100% chance. Only the chance of triggering stacks - the amount of damage boost when triggered remains constant regardless of how many shards are in play.

Offline nessuno111

• New to Elements
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1081216#msg1081216
« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2013, 07:47:58 pm »

Shards of freedom stack additively with regards to effect trigger chance, such that two of them causes a 50% chance and four of them causes a 100% chance. Only the chance of triggering stacks - the amount of damage boost when triggered remains constant regardless of how many shards are in play.
wow, thx, ive only 3 of them..
farmfarmfarm :D

Offline nessuno111

• New to Elements
Re: Mono Air rush [Gold] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45849.msg1081404#msg1081404
« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2013, 04:38:15 pm »
hey guys, i still have only 3 shards.
What cards should i play instead? i add 2 eagles eyes and 1 more pillar. its ok or you have better ideas?

blarg: