*Author

Offline CalinduTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Space bugs[Rush] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45818.msg1030348#msg1030348
« on: January 09, 2013, 12:25:27 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 808 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80b 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80k 80k 816 816 816 816 816 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

This deck is giving me consistent 5 ttws and some 4 ttws as well.
The idea is simple: Buff one Recluse to the sky and Twin it, can use Silence to make a 2TK or a 3TK if needed.

In this deck silences are joker cards, can be changed for lightnings, SoW(1 more), Long Sword(1 more) or even Psions/Dim Shields.

Name by Gumbeh
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline SnoWeb

• Reputation Power: 23
  • SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.SnoWeb is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Awards: War #2 Winner - Team Entropy
Re: Space bugs[Rush] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45818.msg1030351#msg1030351
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2013, 12:58:41 pm »
I'll personally put a nymph or a quintessence in for annoying shields.

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Space bugs[Rush] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45818.msg1030352#msg1030352
« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2013, 01:07:43 pm »
Trivia: technically, spiders are not bugs, as bugs refers to insects.

Back on topic, a spam of spiders look a bit squishy to me, although arguably you could dish out a lot of damage before CC cards starts to drag you back. Haven't tested it, but does the aether AI3 hinders you a lot?
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline CalinduTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Space bugs[Rush] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45818.msg1030386#msg1030386
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2013, 03:07:43 pm »
Back on topic, a spam of spiders look a bit squishy to me, although arguably you could dish out a lot of damage before CC cards starts to drag you back. Haven't tested it, but does the aether AI3 hinders you a lot?

I usually spam spiders and then SoW+PU combo against most Ai's, against aether one I damage with 1 or 2 spiders and I either go for OTK if I get in damage range or use Silence for a 2TK or a 3TK.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline aqwsz0

• Reputation Power: 0
  • aqwsz0 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Mono-Aether FTW
Re: Space bugs[Rush] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45818.msg1031240#msg1031240
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2013, 01:32:25 pm »
The Strat is really good!  Gotta try that out sometime

Offline jsrjohnny

• Reputation Power: 2
  • jsrjohnny is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Time is OP
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Space bugs[Rush] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=45818.msg1060068#msg1060068
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2013, 12:20:52 pm »
Nice deck, Calindu! I'm not entirely sure about quintessence though, SnoWeb, as that nullifies a lot of the power of this deck..

anything
blarg: