*Author

Offline Skotadi PhobosTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008504#msg1008504
« on: October 17, 2012, 12:03:01 am »
Dr. ACCUSO and I are both "therapists" licensed by the board of A.F.U. Minds funded by the F.I.S.H. company.  We will hear your problems and do our very best to help you with what ever you find wrong in your life. Also, we don't have alphabet soup syndrome, we simply know exactly what's best for you and won't accept any ideas you have that don't agree with our own. We only use proven methods like the "if you think that's bad" approach, or the popular "take 4 of these and call someone else" method. We also have a team of consultants like that guy I met at a coffee shop, the girl from down the hall, and my personal friend, steve the stone.

Here are some of our achievements in school. An O in hearing people talk while listening to music, E in making people feel better (taught by the people from MLP) and and A in making sure people aren't in the therapists office for to long, because there are other people with bigger problems than you. And we also did exceedingly well in the "I accidentally" problems.

Spoiler for Hidden:
This is a joke, if you have real life problems talk to a pro, not us. We aren't doctors.

Now post your problems below and we'll get them sorted out as publicly as possible.
« Last Edit: October 17, 2012, 12:06:44 am by skotadi phobos »
Find a bug? Report it here, Make sure to have screen shots if at all possible.
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/report-in-game-bugs/

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008529#msg1008529
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2012, 02:36:38 am »
My cat has been less active lately.

Does feeding him less do that? Or is he just adjusting?
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008533#msg1008533
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2012, 02:44:17 am »
I have been waking up in the morning finding myself covered in [censored].  Where is this coming from?

• Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Skotadi Phobos is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • E.P. Dome Smoke
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008534#msg1008534
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2012, 02:44:24 am »
My cat has been less active lately.

Does feeding him less do that? Or is he just adjusting?
I hate to break this to you but... your cat has cat syndrome, all the signs are there, like not doing anything.

• E.P. Dome Smoke
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008535#msg1008535
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2012, 02:46:10 am »
I have been waking up in the morning finding myself covered in [censored].  Where is this coming from?
Set up security cameras in your room and post the videos on youtube, other random strangers will most likely help you out.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008536#msg1008536
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2012, 02:47:26 am »
How do I get out of the friendzone?
=P

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008538#msg1008538
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2012, 02:53:32 am »
=P

Hey, I have gotten out of the friendzone.

• E.P. Dome Smoke
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008539#msg1008539
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2012, 02:57:36 am »
=P

I could insult you hugely right now, but that wouldn't be professional. So instead, I'll give you some anti-dilusion medicine.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Powerful Harmony
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008540#msg1008540
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2012, 03:00:55 am »
=P

I could insult you hugely right now, but that wouldn't be professional. So instead, I'll give you some anti-dilusion medicine.
*delusion

But laugh as you will, I'm not disillusioned right now.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008542#msg1008542
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2012, 03:06:54 am »
>Implying implications
inb4 implying arrows

• E.P. Dome Smoke
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008544#msg1008544
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2012, 03:07:54 am »
=P

*delusion

But laugh as you will, I'm not disillusioned right now.
Damn spell check and my tiredness, but anyways, you think you have broken out of friendzone, need I say more?

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Dr. Skotadi Phobos and Dr. ACCUSO hearing your problems. https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44136.msg1008548#msg1008548
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2012, 03:22:20 am »
My doctor said I have 2 weeks to live due to not eating.

What can I do?
Hey there

blarg: