*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
[6th trials] furballdn [fire] 3 - Drake_XIV [earth] 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44117.msg1008272#msg1008272
« on: October 16, 2012, 04:54:46 am »
All of my rage

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: [6th trials] furballdn [fire] 3 - Drake_XIV [earth] 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44117.msg1008274#msg1008274
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2012, 04:59:43 am »
Duel 1
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58r 58r 58r 58r 58r 61o 61o 61o 61o 61o 61q 61q 80i 80i 8ps

Got rushed.  Got rushed HARD.  This is the power of furbs' RAEG!  That being said, Crimson Dragon OP.

Duel 2
58o 58o 58o 58o 58r 58r 58r 58r 58u 58u 58u 58u 58u 58u 592 592 593 593 5aa 5aa 5aa 5f5 5f5 5f9 5f9 5f9 5fa 5fa 7dr 7dr 8po

Didn't get a great start.  Dead hands for early turns didn't allow me to prevent being Fire dominated.  T2 Fire Buckler could have won me the game.

Duel 3
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 590 590 590 590 590 590 592 592 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5rk 5rk 5rk 5rk 77l 77l 7q0 7q0 7q8 7q8 8ps

Horrible.  Just horrible.  I had expected an ImmoRush, so I decided for ShriekerRush with early Eternity.  But Firestall.  Should've opted for EarthStall when I thought of it first...

Congrats Furbs.  The RAEG hath been passed.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 05:01:53 am by Drake_XIV »

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: [6th trials] furballdn [fire] 3 - Drake_XIV [earth] 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44117.msg1008275#msg1008275
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2012, 05:00:40 am »
Drake, your last deck is illegal :x

You fixed it.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2012, 05:03:28 am by furballdn »

Offline Avenger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 25
  • Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Avenger is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • War veteran
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSilver DonorWar #8 Winner - Team FireWar #7 Winner - Team AetherWar #6 Winner - Team AetherWar #5 Winner - Team Aether
Re: [6th trials] furballdn [fire] 3 - Drake_XIV [earth] 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44117.msg1008332#msg1008332
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2012, 07:27:10 am »
The first deck is also odd :D

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: [6th trials] furballdn [fire] 3 - Drake_XIV [earth] 0 https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=44117.msg1010679#msg1010679
« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2012, 01:16:49 am »
Posting decks now so I won't forget later.

Game 1 I figured I'd pull an :earth mark to see how he'd react. Most people would expect golems, not bloody phoenix.
5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f2 5f2 5f6 5f6 5f6 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 5fc 6rk 77l 77l 77l 77l 77l 8pm

Thought he was using TU+graboid, but regardless, his deck was too slow to keep up.

Game 2 I decided to pull of :earth mark again. Now is the time for golems! To be honest, drake's deck is a hard counter to mine, but he got the immolation out a turn too slow.
596 596 596 596 596 596 5f0 5f0 5f0 5f6 5f6 5f6 5f7 5f7 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 8pm

Game 3 Firestall. Just firestall. Enjoy the rage!
5f5 5f5 5f5 5f5 5f7 5f7 5f7 5f7 5fb 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5gi 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 7dk 7dk 7dk 7k2 7k2 7k2 8pq

blarg: