*Author

Offline CalinduTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg536993#msg536993
« on: August 27, 2012, 10:51:17 am »
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

Oh look, another version of Antabow that is fully upped, but this turned out to be a pretty efficient Silver grinder.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u1 71a 74d 74d 752 752 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 7ae 7ae 7dr 7gv 7k6 7k6 7n0 7tb 80a 8pm

Spoiler for Card Selection:
  • Nova and Quantum Tower- Quanta production, without those it won't work.
  • Shard of Focus- If it weren't for Graboids this would be the core card of the deck: Heavy PC, heavy defense with Gravity Pull and can transform it into a attacker(With a bonus use of Accretion too) with Rage Elixir.
  • Werewolf- Typical attacker for a grabbow, gets out fast and doesn't die to most CC after it uses its skill.
  • Arsenic- Good weapon for a grabbow, good damage that poisons. Can also be replaced with a Flesh Recluse
  • Gravity Force- Versatile card in this deck, used on SoFo best for big meatshield and continue PC, CC against creatures like Maxwell, Octopus, upped Oty, etc. or to kill your Antimattered creatures and providing defense in the same time.
  • Elite Graboid- Heart of this deck, very fast and good damage.
  • Giant Frog- Fast and good attacker, takes CC out of Graboids/SoFo because you usually play it fast.
  • Rage Elixir- Pairs well with SoFo and can be used as CC. Can also be left unupped so it can be used on Werewolf.
  • Ulitharid- Nothing better in Water, but it's very good in what it does, good against various CC creatures.
  • Sanctuary- I use it to save me from denial mostly, but it helps nicely with EMs and stalls a bit the opponent before I get the key cards.
  • Improved Fog- Is there any better card from air to use? It's a nice and cheap shield that you can get out in first turn.
  • Vampire Dagger- 12 health swing(6 damage and 6 heal) that comes out fast and helps with EMs.
  • Thunderbolt- Typical CC, best card from aether I can use.

20 wins, 20 wins, 7 EMs currently.
Spoiler for Stats about games:
Match 1(Win by EM): 6-7 opponent, Fate Egg oracle card, Mono Time(Time mark).
Match 2(Win): 13-5 opponent, Soul Catcher oracle card, Ghostmare(Time mark) with dead cards.
Match 3(Win): 51-35 opponent, Gargoyle oracle card, Mono Darkness(Darkness mark).
Match 4(Win): 17-20 opponent, Steam Machine oracle card, Mono Darkness(Darkness mark) with dead cards.
Match 5(Win): 2-5 opponent, Bone Pillar oracle card, Stallbow with Dissipation Field(Entropy mark).
Match 6(Win): 1-4 opponent, Deflagration oracle card, Entropy/Life rainbow (Entropy mark).
Match 7(Win): 5-8 opponent, Quantum Pillar oracle card, Stall rainbow(Life mark).
Match 8(Win): 9-14 opponent, Seraph oracle card, Fire/Light control deck(Fire mark).
Match 9(Win): 7-5 opponent, Seraph oracle card, Mono Fire(Fire mark).
Match 10(Win): 59-14 opponent, rank 3, Blue Nymph oracle card, UG control(Fire mark)
Match 11(Win by EM): 10-7 opponent, Grey Nymph oracle card, Bone Wall/Vulture deck(Death mark)
Match 12(Win by EM): 6-8 opponent, Fire Spirit oracle card, Speedbow with sundials(Entropy mark)
Match 13(Win): 28-20 opponent, Cloak oracle card, Mono Darkness(Darkness mark)
Match 14(Win):  45-32 opponent, Drain Life oracle card, Mono Darkness(Darkness mark)
Match 15(Win by EM):  17-22 opponent, Grey Nymph oracle card, Fire/Death control(Death mark)
Match 16(Win):  2-7 opponent, Butterfly Effect oracle card, Mutation rainbow with light splash(Entropy mark)
Match 17(Win by EM): 28-12 opponent, Forest Spirit oracle card, Steal Rainbow(Darkness mark)
Match 18(Win by EM): 22-6 opponent, Deflagration oracle card, Mono Fire with a lot of shards(Fire mark)
Match 19(Win): 28-32 opponent, Earthquake oracle card, Immorush(Earth mark)
Match 20(Win by EM): 13-16 opponent, Otyugh oracle card, Light(Sanctuary)/Gravity(Gravity mark)

Spoiler for Variants:
Spoiler for Discord:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u5 6u5 74d 74d 752 752 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 7ae 7ae 7dr 7gv 7k6 7k6 7n0 80a 80a 8pm

More denial, less damage.
Spoiler for Control:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 71a 74d 74d 752 752 77g 77g 77g 77g 77g 7ae 7dr 7gv 7k6 7k6 7n0 7q4 80a 80a 80a 8pm

Holds rushes in place better, but most of the time you are sacrificing too much speed.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2013, 04:04:36 am by willng3 »
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1009814#msg1009814
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2012, 05:43:07 am »
I can testify to this deck's power.
I only have it 4/5 of the way upped, and I'm already beating up Silver like I did with AD101.
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline vivimancer

• Reputation Power: 3
  • vivimancer is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • omnes per lumen ardet oculos i non connivebunt
  • Awards: 2nd Place in the Recruit a Friend Competition
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1009820#msg1009820
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2012, 07:42:40 am »
looks amazing but maybe 20 matches is a bit too small of a sample size?  I've got the cards for it so I'll do a little testing as well.

• Legendary Member
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1009871#msg1009871
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2012, 03:33:59 pm »
I can testify to this deck's power.
I only have it 4/5 of the way upped, and I'm already beating up Silver like I did with AD101.

Glad you like it, tell me how it works those days.

looks amazing but maybe 20 matches is a bit too small of a sample size?  I've got the cards for it so I'll do a little testing as well.

Well, some Kong people that used it said they got 50 matches in a row w/o being defeated.
I would do more matches by myself, but I have no time, thanks for doing it.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1010265#msg1010265
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2012, 04:48:54 am »
I'm serious. This is a silver wrecking ball. You're almost guaranteed to win matches with this deck.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 04:51:09 am by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline sinyor

• Reputation Power: 2
  • sinyor is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1010316#msg1010316
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2012, 01:23:44 pm »
20/20 in silver ? wow. What about gold or Plat ?

• Legendary Member
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1010330#msg1010330
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2012, 03:51:31 pm »
20/20 in silver ? wow. What about gold or Plat ?

Won't ever try it, I built it for Silver, not for gold/plat.

I'm serious. This is a silver wrecking ball. You're almost guaranteed to win matches with this deck.

Not almost guaranteed, but you have a very big chance to win every game, since this can counter everything with the right draw.
War

Offline Elbirn

• Reputation Power: 13
  • Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Elbirn is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeThe Age of Random Cards Competition - Winner
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1010335#msg1010335
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2012, 04:44:20 pm »
The only thing I don't like is the having of two different weapons. Couldn't one swap out the arsenic or the vampdagger for something else of their respective element? I hate having both weapons in my hand and feeling like one of them is a dead card.

Otherwise, this deck is great in my opinion. i don't have all of the cards for it, but I've been using it at about 50% upped, and it's still destroying silver. Just the grinder I needed.
:air Team Air War#7 :air
:air Team Air War#6 :air
:darkness Founding member of Darkness Guild :darkness

• Legendary Member
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1010345#msg1010345
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2012, 05:25:13 pm »
The only thing I don't like is the having of two different weapons. Couldn't one swap out the arsenic or the vampdagger for something else of their respective element? I hate having both weapons in my hand and feeling like one of them is a dead card.

Otherwise, this deck is great in my opinion. i don't have all of the cards for it, but I've been using it at about 50% upped, and it's still destroying silver. Just the grinder I needed.

2 weapons are just for drawing one early, those are different to deal with different occasions, against rushes Vamp Dagger is MVP, and against stalls Arsenic stomps.
War

Offline glennfoo

• Reputation Power: 14
  • glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.glennfoo is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBrawl #2 Winner - Team FireWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner6th Trials - Master of FireSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1010737#msg1010737
« Reply #9 on: October 26, 2012, 08:00:23 am »
this is a good deck. i only have 4 elite graboid and 1 upgraded frog. so i have 1 unupped graboid and change 1 upped frog to 1 upgraded adrenaline and it save my life many times when i adrenaline the unupped graboid. but this is a good deck.
Proud Member of Team :fire in war 5, General of Team :fire in war 6 , Brawl leader of Team :fire in Brawl 2

Offline Cheesy111

• Reputation Power: 19
  • Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Cheesy111 is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • New to Elements
  • Awards: Battle League 2/2014 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBattle League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBeginners League 2/2012 2nd Place
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1010739#msg1010739
« Reply #10 on: October 26, 2012, 08:05:03 am »
2 Sancs seems like it would stress Light a fair bit.  Perhaps use something else in that slot? SoG?

• Legendary Member
Re: Sagrabbow [Silver] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=43088.msg1010750#msg1010750
« Reply #11 on: October 26, 2012, 12:11:05 pm »
2 Sancs seems like it would stress Light a fair bit.  Perhaps use something else in that slot? SoG?

Sanc is mostly to beat denial and Ghostmare, though the healing allows me to EM a lot.
War

anything
blarg: