*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg525562#msg525562
« on: July 25, 2012, 11:43:39 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 713 716 716 716 716 716 716 718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71d 71d 8pk

Yeah yeah, another mono death rush. Is it fast? Yeah, but not the fastest. Is it unbeatable? No, but it's quite good. Is it new? YES. How many mono death rushes feature skeleton? The idea came from when I had to build an arena deck with skeleton and was thinking what skeleton could do. Reverse timing would cost 2 cards and 1 :time and 1 :death for a fate egg hatch. Mutating it would cost 2 cards, 1 :death, and 3 :entropy. Why not just do what skeleton is? A very efficient beatstick? For stats of 2|2 for only 1 :death, this makes it more efficient than deadly poison. If you look at other death rushes such as Ralouf's and mrblonde's, you'll notice they pack lots of pillars (12 and 14 respectively). When using skeletons, you have much more free quanta, allowing you to pack in much more damaging cards. So yeah, this is a quanta minimal deck that uses skeletons. Too many people overlook the efficiency of skeleton as a pure attacker.

Offline frimax

• Reputation Power: 2
  • frimax is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • "I'm more of a deck builder" =)
Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg525564#msg525564
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2012, 11:47:12 pm »

Eclipse? ;)
"I like to create decks, strategies and cards"

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg525597#msg525597
« Reply #2 on: July 26, 2012, 02:15:40 am »

Eclipse? ;)

Because you can fund :darkness in Mono :death

Offline frimax

Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg525628#msg525628
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2012, 03:55:09 am »

Eclipse? ;)

Because you can fund :darkness in Mono :death
[/quote

I know, I know,... just saying... for 4  :darkness quanta = madness. (2 penduls, maybe mark, I dunno man)
Guess I'm too tired from farming gold to think about it, but I will... later.

cheers.

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg525633#msg525633
« Reply #4 on: July 26, 2012, 04:00:09 am »
Splashing in eclipse that costs 4 is too much. Even then, you'd need a few eclipse to be useful. If you do like eclipse though, here's a fun little deck I built right after this:
5ut 5ut 5ut 716 716 716 716 716 716 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t6 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7t7 7ta 7ta 7ta 7ta 8pk

Offline frimax

Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg525787#msg525787
« Reply #5 on: July 26, 2012, 11:19:47 am »

Looks good man, makes me think every time I face incarnate, I barely defeat him, in my opinion a couple of skeletons+eclipse is the best
quanta/economic/damage in game since you are not spending much, here is my attempt.

Good luck. 

Spoiler for Hidden:
717 717 717 717 71f 71f 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t5 7t5 7t7 7t7 7t8 7t8 7t9 7t9 7t9 7ta 7ta 7ta 7td 7td 8pk

AI 4 stats

Spoiler for Hidden:
Player
Wins: 63
Winrate: 63 %
Average TTW: 13.206349206349206
EMs: 15
EM rate: 23.80952380952381 %

Computer
Wins: 37
Winrate: 37 %
Average TTW: 13.35135135135135
EMs: 2
EM rate: 5.405405405405405 %

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg525979#msg525979
« Reply #6 on: July 26, 2012, 08:16:41 pm »

Looks good man, makes me think every time I face incarnate, I barely defeat him, in my opinion a couple of skeletons+eclipse is the best
quanta/economic/damage in game since you are not spending much, here is my attempt.

Good luck. 

Spoiler for Hidden:
717 717 717 717 71f 71f 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t4 7t5 7t5 7t7 7t7 7t8 7t8 7t9 7t9 7t9 7ta 7ta 7ta 7td 7td 8pk

Highly doubt you can get those out. Boneyard is a shocking 5 :death, and I doubt those 2 soul catchers out of 30 cards and a single mark will do anything. Even then, using bloodsuckers for generating :death is too slow. You're better off using pends/pillar split with some death. Also, using dragons detracts from my idea of really cheap creatures.

Offline frimax

Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg526077#msg526077
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2012, 12:45:17 am »

True, seems there is no point of discuss this any further.

If you find a good balance skeleton + eclipse let me know.   

Offline kimham8a

• Reputation Power: 16
  • kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.kimham8a is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • God of this world
Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg526084#msg526084
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2012, 01:23:01 am »
710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 713 716 716 716 716 716 716 718 718 718 718 718 718 71a 71d 71d 8pk

Yeah yeah, another mono death rush. Is it fast? Yeah, but not the fastest. Is it unbeatable? No, but it's quite good. Is it new? YES. How many mono death rushes feature skeleton? The idea came from when I had to build an arena deck with skeleton and was thinking what skeleton could do. Reverse timing would cost 2 cards and 1 :time and 1 :death for a fate egg hatch. Mutating it would cost 2 cards, 1 :death, and 3 :entropy. Why not just do what skeleton is? A very efficient beatstick? For stats of 2|2 for only 1 :death, this makes it more efficient than deadly poison. If you look at other death rushes such as Ralouf's and mrblonde's, you'll notice they pack lots of pillars (12 and 14 respectively). When using skeletons, you have much more free quanta, allowing you to pack in much more damaging cards. So yeah, this is a quanta minimal deck that uses skeletons. Too many people overlook the efficiency of skeleton as a pure attacker.

If skeleton's attack cost ratio makes it better than upped poison why not use unupped poison instead?
Imagine if you replaced all the skeletons with towers. Then you would have enough quanta to put in more hard hitters that would completely overshadow the skele's. What is wrong with overlooking that efficiency? Photons and sparks are effiecient as well, but they aren't a good choice for pure attacking purposes.
Skeleton should be reworked or removed imo (keeping graveyard though).
Hey there

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg526086#msg526086
« Reply #9 on: July 27, 2012, 01:31:57 am »
I use skellies since I'm already using deadly poison. Deadly poison is important to bypass shields. I wanted to see if I could build a death rush focusing on skeletons because of their efficiency. If I wanted pure speed and the "best" I'd probably use Ralouf's death rush. I just made a minimalist version of a death rush, not requiring much :death quanta, and with 21 offense cards.

Offline frimax

Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg526095#msg526095
« Reply #10 on: July 27, 2012, 02:13:27 am »

I think, skellies are very good the way they are they don't need to be changed nor replaced, you just have to find a way to make them usefull, they are RT "immune", buffed they are unstoppable, look.

I found a good trio.

6rv 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ua 6ua 6ua 6ua 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 717 717 717 717 71b 71b 71b 71b 7ta 7ta 7ta 8pt

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Bare Bones https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=42246.msg526097#msg526097
« Reply #11 on: July 27, 2012, 02:15:14 am »

I think, skellies are very good the way they are they don't need to be changed nor replaced, you just have to find a way to make them usefull, they are RT "immune", buffed they are unstoppable, look.

I found a good trio.

6rv 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ts 6ua 6ua 6ua 6ua 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 717 717 717 717 71b 71b 71b 71b 7ta 7ta 7ta 8pt

Love how we're discussing duos/trios in a mono deck section. Oh well.

3 eclipses powered by a single mark is not enough. You simply can't splash it like that. You have way more :entropy than needed. You're fielding only 4 cats for goodness' sake! 1 SoP will probably do nothing if you want a SoP strategy. Get more or ditch it. If you want to use SoP, you can consider aflatoxin.

anything
blarg: