*Author

Offline AbsolTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Aether Rush CC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41818.msg518917#msg518917
« on: July 07, 2012, 04:21:01 pm »
So this is indirectly inspired from jmdt's USEM. I like how he put in 12 creatures and 6 support spells and power them by using 10 pillars. Then i looked at Aether.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rk 6rk 808 808 808 808 808 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80a 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80g 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

??? are Psions.
Just drop in whatever you have. Only use Thunderbolt to oneshot rushing creatures, nothing else. Don't bother using 2 thunderbolt for tough creature, it won't pay off. If you calculate the damage right, dump all Thunderbolts on opponent for killing shot.

Difference in quantum balance:
6 Frogs + 6 Cocks + 6 Heals = 2*6 + 3*6 + 2*6 = 42 :life
6 Recluses + 6 Psions + 6 Thunderbolts = 4*6 + 4*6 + 1*6 = 54 :aether
Heavier by 12 quanta, as it seems. Hopefully it's just as rushy.
If you really need more quanta, swap 2 Thunderbolts for 1 Tower and 1 Pend. Then the QI will be only slightly above USEM (interpret that yourself)

Additional info: i ran a search on forum and found a deck similar to this, MA Rush 101 by Vineroz. The difference is that he use PU instead of Thunderbolt (and for it, he put more pillars).
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline omegareaper7

• Reputation Power: 21
  • omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.omegareaper7 is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
Re: Aether Rush CC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41818.msg518923#msg518923
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 05:00:19 pm »
 Aside from the extra quanta issue, it looks fine. Might wanna add another pillar or two.
But aside from that, it does look nice.
Youtube.com/user/thefatcatsofray New youtube channel for videos of sorts.
Each and every imagination of the human mind is a possibility in the physical reality. - William D. Catherine
"We will either find a way, or make one!" Hannibal

Offline thispersonisagenius

• Reputation Power: 6
  • thispersonisagenius is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Trust me. I AM a genius.
Re: Aether Rush CC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41818.msg518955#msg518955
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2012, 07:43:39 pm »
Actually, you only have 1 extra quanta. Including the Long Swords (which you did not count in your total quanta cost calculation), the total quanta cost of the creatures and spells in the deck is 56  :aether/ :rainbow. Since you have 11 pillars (including your mark), the QI is 56/11, or 5.09090909... Since 5 is approximately the best QI, the quanta usage/production is perfect.
My favorite quote: "The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how good I get, I'll never be as good as a wall."
~Mitch Hedburg (thanks to plastiqe for telling me who's quote it is)

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Aether Rush CC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41818.msg519020#msg519020
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 02:48:26 am »
It's interesting to see that mono aether can rush now. I wonder if SoW+immortals would be faster though.

Offline Mathematistic

• Reputation Power: 11
  • Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.Mathematistic is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Games are never too easy.
Re: Aether Rush CC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41818.msg519056#msg519056
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2012, 05:18:25 am »
It's interesting to see that mono aether can rush now. I wonder if SoW+immortals would be faster though.

They are pretty fast, I got pwned by those arena immortals pretty often due to being outrushed.
Immortals are immune to CC as well.
PVE shouldn't be all about copying a deck code and converting time into electrum, score, and potentially rares.
If the only way to derive fun from a game is its PVP content, then non-hardcore players a.k.a. the mass are alienated from the hardcore community.

Offline Larqua

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Larqua is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Aether Rush CC https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41818.msg521214#msg521214
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2012, 09:58:21 pm »
Huh, definitely an interesting deck. I always thought of Aether as an element better at stalling so it can play expensive immortal creatures, so a rush is. Unusual for me.

blarg: