*Author

Offline eaglgenes101Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Sevs Cremation (Not original) [Gold][Platinum] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41390.msg512898#msg512898
« on: June 19, 2012, 08:35:09 pm »
I looked through the threads for the community recommended decks, and I noticed this deck needed a thread. After looking, I couldn't find it, so I created this thread. (If someone does manage to fish it out, I blame the forum switch for confounding things.)

This deck is entirely Sevs'. I am here just to provide commentary.

The deck:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5fc 5fc 6rl 77e 77e 77e 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dg 7dm 7dm 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dp 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7dq 7ds 7ds 7ds 7du 8pm

(Original had a crimson dragon in place of the Serpah. The Serpah is slightly cheaper and has a protection skill if it survives for 1 turn, and the dragon's 3 HP doesn't really matter against spells that almost always do more damage.)

Now you might be thinking, "Why try go through Arena with a deck without defense? Wouldn't it be blasted to pieces?" Well, even if it has a lower winrate than other decks, it gets through games very quickly, so any small profit is multiplied by the number of games this deck goes through. And it does win. People who put decks up sometimes decide to forsake all protection and CC for defense breaking, thinking 50 extra HP will do a lot to defend it, so you get easy wins every so often. More than a few times, you can get a first-turn win against an old deck. And even with defense in arena decks, you can get a win more quickly than the deck can put up a defense.

And I repeat, this is Sevs' deck, not mine. Don't credit me for it or accuse me of plagiarism.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 08:37:16 pm by eaglgenes101 »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Sevs Cremation (Not original) [Gold][Platinum] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41390.msg512917#msg512917
« Reply #1 on: June 19, 2012, 09:47:20 pm »
Especially with all of the unused cremation off-element quanta (other than earth/light) I think that shards of focus would be better to use than explosions.  Given that most of that quanta is unused already, it'll feel cheaper than its actual cost in this deck.

Offline Max Fire

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Max Fire is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Re: Sevs Cremation (Not original) [Gold][Platinum] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=41390.msg514539#msg514539
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 12:33:24 pm »
Sorry, doesn't work !

anything
blarg: