*Author

Offline WizyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Wizy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg504538#msg504538
« on: May 27, 2012, 06:24:13 am »
Epic title:
:o :o :o :o :o :o ELEMENTS EPICNESS :o :o :o :o :-\ :o

Since we were I was filling the memes thread with this kind of images, I create this. Let's leave the memes thread for memes.

Post your epic images of the game (or trainer), insanely high numbers, weird things, comments about my spelling, whatever.

Epic example:
Flayers on steroids.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 04:27:40 am by Wizy »
(Temporarily?) retired from the game.

Offline NonexistentFlower

• Reputation Power: 1
  • NonexistentFlower is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Oh, and, I'm a boy.
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg504574#msg504574
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 08:41:02 am »

Still not enough quanta generation for my mindgates.
Group hug. It has become one word, grouphug, and we are pronouncing it groo-fug. Because there's a bloody pee aitch in the middle of it.

Offline asymmetry

• Reputation Power: 11
  • asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.asymmetry is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Immolating myself non-stop since 2012
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWinner of the Design a Forum Award competitionMake a Magazine 1st PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card 1st Place
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg504625#msg504625
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 02:13:41 pm »
So, tell me my friend, what can you see? What comes into your mind as you breathe?
'cause I see colors flourishing like you'd never believe... like a pendulum swings, they swing with me!

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg506060#msg506060
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2012, 04:12:32 am »
Mutations aren't fun anymore:

Beware the Darkness.

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg506063#msg506063
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 04:19:11 am »
Mutations aren't fun anymore:

Nope, mutation gave it 0|+2 .

Also, I like the epic "tittle."

Offline WizyTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 6
  • Wizy is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • (ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg506075#msg506075
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2012, 05:01:15 am »
Extra-malignant Cell:

Product of a bug.

Full image of the 6k+ poison:

Done in the trainer.
It is now impossible against the AI due to the 6 SoSa per game limit.

edit:
This is truly epic:

top bronze nymph queen with mark of time / top silver pharaoh with mark of darkness ?_?
« Last Edit: May 31, 2012, 10:25:55 am by Wizy »
(Temporarily?) retired from the game.

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg507088#msg507088
« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2012, 04:58:43 am »
My alt knows how to count backwards.

(Currently bronze)
Not so active.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg507099#msg507099
« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2012, 05:18:21 am »
This is truly epic:

top bronze nymph queen with mark of time / top silver pharaoh with mark of darkness ?_?

I saw this. I'm still slightly confused at the joke. (But will probably kick myself when I learn it.)
Beware the Darkness.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg507115#msg507115
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 05:59:04 am »
This is truly epic:

I saw this. I'm still slightly confused at the joke. (But will probably kick myself when I learn it.)
Actual creative decks being number one. It's not often that nymphs or pharaohs manage to get to number 1 as an oracle card, but the mark also means it's something unique.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg507126#msg507126
« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2012, 06:42:17 am »
This is truly epic:

Actual creative decks being number one. It's not often that nymphs or pharaohs manage to get to number 1 as an oracle card, but the mark also means it's something unique.

Ah... That explains it. Nymph deck is still number 1. I thought it was something to do with a Nymph+Pharaoh relationship or something.
Beware the Darkness.

Offline rosutosefi

• Reputation Power: 10
  • rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.rosutosefi is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Dead.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg509277#msg509277
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2012, 02:38:31 am »
Not so active.

Offline eaglgenes101

• Reputation Power: 29
  • eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.eaglgenes101 is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The rising all-'rounder of Elements
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Elements Epicness https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40749.msg509281#msg509281
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2012, 02:50:18 am »
My 3 game-modification principles:
1. If it ain't broke, don't wreck it.
2. Simple fixes for simple problems.
3. Remember to fill in the holes.

anything
blarg: