*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Dragonborn [verylulzy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40657.msg503500#msg503500
« on: May 25, 2012, 05:14:14 am »
It has come to my attention that certain dragons are neglected in favor of others. Well, THIS SHALL NOT STAND. I shall prove that all dragons are equal and viable with my very ingenious and powerful deck! I even had to seal it with spoilers because it was so amazing.
Spoiler for Open the Seal:
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5bt 5bt 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 5od 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7af 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 8pq

With the dragon's might, it can even defeat the powerful elders now and then!

Spoiler for Hidden:
Me just trolling around building a theme deck of dragons. It can do alright, but it's mostly for fun and not very viable. If you liked this, I suggest you also check out Neo Genesis

Offline Pwnator

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Pwnator is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • :3
Re: Dragonborn [verylulzy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40657.msg503503#msg503503
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 05:17:44 am »
But I thought  :life and  :air drags are two of the most used ones (due to strong synergies with  :light+photosynthesis and Sky Blitz)?

YOU BETTER GIVE COLOSSAL AND BASALT DRAGS SOME LOVE

Offline Lemonsown

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Lemonsown is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Dragonborn [verylulzy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40657.msg504069#msg504069
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2012, 05:54:20 am »
Quantum Pillars with lots of dragons = not effective but lots of fun when its works :P

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Dragonborn [verylulzy] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40657.msg504071#msg504071
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2012, 05:56:19 am »
Quantum pillars aren't very useful since it's only a trio that's being run here. The theme of this deck was many dragons. I dare you to make a deck that works and has more dragons than this in 30 cards. 18 dragons in 30 cards. That's a deck where more than half are dragons :P

blarg: