*Author

Offline PwnatorTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 3
  • Pwnator is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • :3
Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg503496#msg503496
« on: May 25, 2012, 04:57:03 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 7ak 7ak 7ak 7an 7an 7an 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7th 7th 7th 80b 80b 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 8pu

Converted the old version into a quartet so it can be more consistent. Wrecks through Bone Walls, Procrastinations, Permafrosts, Dim Shields, whatnot. If you've got a shield in play and the opponent has successfully played your Nightmared Psions, cast Adrenaline on the opponents' Psion first, then TU it if you can.

Spoiler for Old version:
6u2 6u2 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 7an 7an 7k0 7k0 7k0 7th 7th 7th 7th 808 808 808 808 808 80b 80b 80b 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 8pj

I've been toying around with Gandora's deck for a while and decided to give it a rainbow twist, and this is what I got.

Given that Nightmares and Mirror Shields are included in the deck, you should know what the combo is. And the AI is dumb enough to fall for it. One nasty thing to do is to let the AI play its Psion first, then cast your Epi onto that Psion. TU it if the AI doesn't have a reflective shield in play. :P

I'm not quite sure if its QI is balanced, though. Might need some help with that.

I have no idea what to name it now that it's a quartet. XD
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 07:01:45 am by Pwnator »

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg503501#msg503501
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2012, 05:15:27 am »
Man, that's hilarious :p  It's even funnier than RoL/Nightmare + Solar Buckler.  I'll have to try that deck out sometime.  It doesn't look like there's enough aether quanta, though.  Minus the chaos powers, and that's the least important card here anyway, you could also play an unupped version fairly easily.  You could also turn it into a trio without too much effort if you wanted, by ditching entropy and either dropping epinephrines or changing mirror shields to jade/emerald shields.  I'd be curious to see whether a trio version or this version fares better.

Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg503506#msg503506
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 05:20:54 am »
I only had 5 towers there because SNs were also supplying some quanta. But yeah, I'll try turning it into a trio. :D

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg503681#msg503681
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 03:01:41 pm »
What if the oponent doesn't have  :aether?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline killsdazombies

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.killsdazombies brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • [04:50:35] GirlsGeneration: mewtwo's hot
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake2nd Trials - Master of LifeAnother Epic 3 Card Design Competition WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg503693#msg503693
« Reply #4 on: May 25, 2012, 03:24:52 pm »
I don't see how that all affects the deck... You still have 6 psions..... and adrenaline.. and nightmare.

Offline dragonsdemesne

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 63
  • dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!dragonsdemesne shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Leeeeeeeeeeroyyyyyyyyy....
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 1/2014 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 2/2013 WinnerBattle League 1/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 2/2012 3rd Place
Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg503726#msg503726
« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2012, 04:44:57 pm »

Add discord! :p

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg503740#msg503740
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2012, 05:11:36 pm »
Main problem I see with the nightmare combo is this:

That said, how lulzy is it if the AI does have plenty of :aether?

Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg503968#msg503968
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2012, 03:22:27 am »
It's still draw denial nonetheless. If you're fast enough, you can use it for EMs.

That said, how lulzy is it if the AI does have plenty of :aether?

Yeah. Gemini likes to TU my drugged Psions.

[Edit] I was able to slim it down to a quartet:
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 7ak 7ak 7ak 7an 7an 7an 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7bu 7th 7th 7th 80b 80b 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 8pu

But I don't think this warrants another thread so I'll just put it here I guess.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2012, 05:15:46 am by Pwnator »

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg507505#msg507505
« Reply #8 on: June 04, 2012, 04:22:02 am »
I wonder how well [or badly] this would work unupped.  Well, mostly unupped...

Opsinis

Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg508035#msg508035
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 06:11:18 pm »
This would be great against all of the boring mono-aether stalls in the Arena.
Too bad we can't just pick them out...

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg508036#msg508036
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 06:16:11 pm »
This would be great against all of the boring mono-aether stalls in the Arena.
Too bad we can't just pick them out...

dont see why wouldnt this work on bronze, being an excellent counter to mono-aether and rushy enough to deal with almost anything there

Re: Psionic Rainboom https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40656.msg508234#msg508234
« Reply #11 on: June 06, 2012, 06:55:05 am »
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 5c4 5c4 5c4 5c7 5c7 5c7 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5de 5v1 5v1 5v1 61r 61r 625 625 625 625 625 625 8pu

Decided to take the unupped quartet out for a round of 25 in Bronze, and I got some stats:

Starting cash: 3453
End cash: 3736 (283 profit, including sold cards)

W: 13 (no spins)
L: 12
R: 52%
TTW: 10.9

Got a decrease in score due to attaining losses in bronze at level 62, but it doesn't really matter. What bothered me though is that a third of those losses are from Mono-Death Oracle decks. I mean, I faced a deck that was assigned with Arctic Octopus, and all it did was pump out Bone Dragons. And that was the last match I needed for a spin >:E

The other losses were from cremarushes and ghostmares, although you can't really do much about those.

Also, can someone move this to the Trio+Quartet section (rainbow version hidden in OP)? That would be greatly appreciated :3
« Last Edit: June 06, 2012, 11:10:29 am by Pwnator »

blarg: