*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Free Air [SoFre] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40581.msg502590#msg502590
« on: May 23, 2012, 04:53:58 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6rr 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7ms 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mt 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 7mv 7n0 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 8pr

My original thought when making this deck was "idgaf". I looked to see if there was any SoFre decks in the mono air section, and there wasn't, so I thought "what the heck" and decided to build one. The dragons have 13atk, but with SoFre, it becomes 20. The "idgaf" attitude is made more evident in that with shards, your creatures ignore shields and dodge control. The two equips (bow and fog) can probably be changed for either more pillars, 2 fogs, or wings. The deck isn't the fastest, as I've seen TTW hover around 7-8, but it seems it does decently enough when facing a deck that doesn't rush too quickly.

Offline supertoxicwaste

• Reputation Power: 1
  • supertoxicwaste is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Free Air [SoFre] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40581.msg515790#msg515790
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2012, 04:52:46 pm »
lol it worked better than i expected!
I am not Toxic waste. I am SUPER toxic waste! :)

blarg: