*Author

Offline KuroaitouTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 82
  • Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Kuroaitou is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeMaster of Mafia10th Trials - Master of TimeSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSilver DonorSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament Winner
(Water Sc) Kuroaitou 3 - 2 DSSCRA (Death Sc) (Sub) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40317.msg499898#msg499898
« on: May 17, 2012, 08:40:49 am »
Very intense games... it was an awesome match fighting against you ralouf! (where did DSSCRA go though?)

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5i4 5ia 5ib 5ib 5ib 5id 5id 5id 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5ie 5jm 5jm 5og 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 7gm 7gm 7i6 7i6 8pr

Game 1: I looked at my deck and realized there were only eleven quanta sources, and after losing the coin toss, ended up with a single non-upped water pendulum. Wonderful. My opening hand consisted entirely of Toadfishes, that silly Purify, and an Ice Dragon than I thought was far too expensive for the deck. Basing it on quanta efficiency, I discarded the dragon, which was the -DUMBEST- move I made, forgetting that he had an Air mark. This terrible PvP tactic would haunt me for the rest of the match, as once I managed to stop the majority of his attackers with a Fog Shield and a trustworthy squid, he summoned up his Wings and I was unable to reach him.

There was a desync at this point, but the fact was clear; his mid-game Arsenic's afflictions outdid my Fog Shield's damage, my Wings didn't show up, and all my creatures (save for one Dragon which was webbed down the moment I forgot that Spiders could use their ability) were futile against his aerial superiority. 0-1.

Game 2: Almost a repeat of my Game 1 match with coin toss in his favor, except he popped out an early spider and the poisonous dagger, which racked up damage very quick. I tried to suppress them with a late Squid I believe, but it was all a blur. I knew better to discard my dragons, and instead took note to save them when he tried to out-evade me. Too late though. 0-2.

Game 3: I was about to give up, given my track record with what's being going on as of late (See Rounds 1 & 2 :-[), but somehow the coin toss decided to be generous.

An early Fog Shield had left his creatures hitting nothing for quite a while (<3 u HaxX0r Jr.!). I managed to use my Toadfishes much more effectively in combination with an early squid; Freeze the hard hitters, Fly when damage is half-health, rinse and repeat. His Bone Dragons left a few scars but I was able to time my 3 Dragons correctly so that only one would be on the field chipping at him in the air, and if he spammed spiders, I would freeze/kill them all, then send my other two Dragons when the time was ready. 1-2

Game 4: I win the coin toss. Two water pillars and an early upped Water pendulum meant my Squid could dive into battle second turn. With Fog, angry Crawlers, Wings to avoid almost everything, and a spare Purify to smack away Poison spells in my hand, I was able to get out my early creatures and take the match. 2-2

Game 5: Another won coin toss and a relatively identical hand in terms of quanta sources... but only Toadies and Purify meant that there was no CC on the board in my favor. He spammed the board with 6 pillars/pendulums and launched his arachnids on me second turn. I top-decked a squid fairly quickly though, and started to freeze the 8-legged beasts (started with the Recluse due to its damage). I played an early Fog, but (somewhat recklessly) replaced it with a Wings shield. His Bone Dragon came into play, and while I managed to freeze it long enough for the Toads to poke everything else, I was sweating the entire time. If I couldn't draw another Wings by the time the first one ended, I thought, he would just spam everything in his hand as a last minute blitz to slam my health bar to the ground. But he didn't - my health was chipped away from his Mummy and other creatures, but my Squids managed to chill everything to keep him at bay. He didn't even play Wings (til' later in the match), which meant that my aquatic army managed to deal decent damage in the beginning of the match.

I won barely with under 20~ health left, and was genuinely shocked by what happened. 3-2.

Great games ralouf, and again, this was super intense. XD
« Last Edit: May 17, 2012, 09:01:40 am by Kuroaitou »

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Water Sc) Kuroaitou 3 - 2 DSSCRA (Death Sc) (Sub) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40317.msg499900#msg499900
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2012, 08:43:34 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52h 52h 52h 52j 52j 52j 52q 52q 52t 542 542 542 542 542 542 542 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 5oo 713 713 713 8pr

too much weirds things in those game wayy too much. (I mean except this incredible luck to draw 3 squid in the first 15 cards every game).

Won't comment it.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

Offline SpikeSpiegel

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 39
  • SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.SpikeSpiegel is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Awards: Weekly Tournament Winner9th Trials - Master of TimeWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeWar #8 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament Winner8th Trials - Master of TimeBrawl #3 Winner - Divine LightSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2013 2nd PlaceSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake3rd Trials - Master of TimeMS Paint Card Art #3 WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2010 3rd Place
Re: (Water Sc) Kuroaitou 3 - 2 DSSCRA (Death Sc) (Sub) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40317.msg499980#msg499980
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2012, 02:45:24 pm »

@ Raving: pinecone, the deck worked!  :P
Game questions? Go FAQ yourself!
Forum questions? Go FAQ yourself, again!

Offline ralouf

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.ralouf is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Elements lover
  • Awards: War #5 - Sportsmanship AwardWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2012 WinnerWar #4 Winner - Team DeathWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Water Sc) Kuroaitou 3 - 2 DSSCRA (Death Sc) (Sub) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40317.msg500154#msg500154
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2012, 10:16:02 pm »
With luck (almost) every decks works you know.
TEAM
:deathbig
War Se7en

blarg: