*Author

Active members:
kev(3) haydenshark(3)

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 54
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Read this before posting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40283.msg499508#msg499508
« on: May 16, 2012, 08:10:58 pm »
This forum contains decks that you submit to the Arena using your Oracle card, not decks you use while playing against the Arena AI.  Decks you use while playing against the Arena AI instead belong in the Deck Ideas forum and will be moved there by moderators.

Offline haydenshark

• Reputation Power: 1
  • haydenshark is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to the forums but not the game
Re: Read this before posting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40283.msg499514#msg499514
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 08:20:53 pm »
howcome? what about when u click on platinum decks it gives you 2 options like plat decks and plat grinding decks? like in the old forums when you clicked fg decks it said upped or unupped
I love SPlat i make people go SPlat artificial intelligence gets SPlatted

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.kev brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Ungrounded
  • Awards: Winner of Team PvP #5Master of Multipliers - Scorgasm WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 1/2010 3rd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner2nd Trials - Master of FireFavorite Staff Member of 2011Weekly Tournament WinnerMVP of Draft #2Make a Quiz winnerTeam PvP #3 WinnerSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWeekly PvP Tournament WinnerWar #1 Winner - Team Fire
Re: Read this before posting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40283.msg499538#msg499538
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 08:56:31 pm »
howcome? what about when u click on platinum decks it gives you 2 options like plat decks and plat grinding decks? like in the old forums when you clicked fg decks it said upped or unupped
In the old forums the Deck Archive was separated into upped and unupped decks.  Deck Archive was eliminated and Community Recommended Decks will take its place.

Just to be clear, plat grinding decks are not being removed, just moved to their appropriate place.  The Deck Ideas forum contains decks designed to fight FGs, AI3s, etc., and it should be where decks designed to fight Arena go.

Offline haydenshark

Re: Read this before posting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40283.msg499551#msg499551
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 09:24:23 pm »
i know that there not being removed im just wondering why when you click on platinum decks we cant get 2 options decks to beat plat and decks for your arena deck sorry if i seem harsh in any way

Offline kevTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Ungrounded
Re: Read this before posting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40283.msg499645#msg499645
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 12:53:15 am »
sorry if i seem harsh in any way
Not at all.  Suppose I have a duo deck designed to grind Bronze Arena but it'd also work against Level 3 and Silver Arena.  You propose creating a forum section for Bronze grinders and adding it there, but then if you're looking for a Level 3 grinder you'll miss it.  It's better to put it in the Duo-Decks forum.  That's how the forum has always been organized and it's where the example deck has always belonged, but recently a number of things (including no clear instructions for posters) left many players confused.  Now all those things are getting cleaned up.  :D

Offline haydenshark

Re: Read this before posting https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40283.msg499649#msg499649
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 01:01:47 am »
oh i see what you mean ok well thanks for hearing me out

blarg: