*Author

Offline ChapuzTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Rotten Flesh [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499341#msg499341
« on: May 16, 2012, 03:22:05 pm »
Unupped, rareless, fun and effective. It doesn't rock, it bones.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 52h 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52i 52p 52p 52r 52r 52r 52r 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 61p 8pk

Having at least 12 dying creatures without Fractal makes the job much easier than other  :death :aether decks.

Spoiler for tips:
This deck is NOT newbie friendly, so this must be written:

Take advantage of the death effects

Playing a Bone Wall is always priority against plating a dragon.
Sometimes you will have to wait 1-2 turns for a 1st-2nd soul catcher, discard extra bone walls if you can.
If you see that the oponent will have low HP creatures, use the Sparks to fuel the wall if you can. Virus is used to provoke more than 1 death effect, try to use them after the wall is played.
In risky cases, you will have to target your own virus and sparks with another virus to keep the wall growing. Dim Shield spammers are an example.

Against mono fire (usually 6+ CC and PC), with some skill you can make the AI target the bone wall with his Explotions and the Virus with the Rage Pots. In early game, don't play more than 2 soul catchers at the same time.
Lobotomizer is nasty, as soon as you see one of them play kill all your virus (sometimes targetting other virus) and play 2 virus at the same time, to target the lobo'd one with the active one.

Enjoy!
« Last Edit: June 14, 2014, 04:01:53 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline Fayceless

• Reputation Power: 1
  • Fayceless is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Death Rush 2.0 [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499441#msg499441
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 06:42:21 pm »
40-4?  I just went 2-4.   :(  I think it's proof that the RNG hates me.  I mean really, really hates me.  It's a nice deck, though.  I wonder if a graveyard or 2 might be helpful...I don't like the Sparks filling up my first hand instead of Soul Catchers, not sure what would be done about that, though.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 06:46:38 pm by Fayceless »

• Legendary Member
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Death Rush 2.0 [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499458#msg499458
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 07:14:23 pm »
40-4?  I just went 2-4.   :(  I think it's proof that the RNG hates me.  I mean really, really hates me.  It's a nice deck, though.  I wonder if a graveyard or 2 might be helpful...I don't like the Sparks filling up my first hand instead of Soul Catchers, not sure what would be done about that, though.
At the beginning, play the virus just with the quanta gained by your mark and discard the extra bonewalls.

Offline freemod1espilon

• Reputation Power: 4
  • freemod1espilon is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Antlion needs some love
Re: Death Rush 2.0 [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499462#msg499462
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 07:17:32 pm »
how well is it at grinding Ai3?
If I have something to say I'll keep it to my self then let it out at the worst possible moment and then I will walk away laughing

Offline bogtro

• Reputation Power: 14
  • bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Death Rush 2.0 [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499464#msg499464
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 07:20:11 pm »
I don't see how this is possibly any better than straight up death rush (4 drag, 6 mummy, 6 poison, 14 pillar). It's far slower and doesn't really contain enough defense to outstall a death rush.

Using simulator,
Player 1 [Your deck]
Wins: 49
Winrate: 4.9 %
Average TTW: 9.551020408163266
EMs: 0
EM rate: 0 %

Player 2 [Normal death rush]
Wins: 951
Winrate: 95.1 %
Average TTW: 8.121976866456361
EMs: 0
EM rate: 0 %

Of course the AI isn't very good with this deck most likely, but 4.9% winrate against a normal death rush is strange.
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Death Rush 2.0 [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499511#msg499511
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 08:16:11 pm »
@bogtro
This deck is NOT newbie friendly and you can't expect an AI plays it good. Sparks must be played only to fuel the wall or to feed it, virus target varies with the situation and most of the times you wait with the virus in the field before killing every virus for a sheety creature. And it has a lot of defense, remember you have AT LEAST 12 dying creatures.

Offline bogtro

• bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.bogtro is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • Bring it. I'm ready.
  • Awards: 6th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2012 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Death Rush 2.0 [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499523#msg499523
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 08:31:34 pm »
Sorry, I meant that there's no possibility of this being anywhere near something called a "death rush." There is no "rush" in this deck at all. The name is very misleading, particularly to beginners who think that the "2.0" implies this is better than normal death rush, which it certainly is not.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2012, 08:34:01 pm by bogtro »
Years ago we had Ronald Reagan, Johnny Cash, Bob Hope, and Steve Jobs. Now we have Obama, no hope, no cash, and no jobs.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Death Rush 2.0 [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499525#msg499525
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 08:32:42 pm »
Sorry, I meant that there's no possibility of this being anywhere near something called a "death rush." There is no "rush" in this deck at all.
Yeah well, I didn't know how to name it xD

Offline bogtro

• Bring it. I'm ready.
Re: Death Rush 2.0 [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg499526#msg499526
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 08:34:50 pm »
Sorry, I meant that there's no possibility of this being anywhere near something called a "death rush." There is no "rush" in this deck at all.

The current name is terribly misleading, as "Death Rush" implies rush, something this deck is not, and "2.0" suggests better than regular death rush, which this deck also is not.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Rotten Flesh [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg514776#msg514776
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2012, 01:31:29 am »

The current name is terribly misleading, as "Death Rush" implies rush, something this deck is not, and "2.0" suggests better than regular death rush, which this deck also is not.
Right, name changed. Thanks Minecraft! =)

Offline DigitalHero07

• Reputation Power: 2
  • DigitalHero07 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • Arena Deck Level: 58 Upgraded Cards: 321
Re: Rotten Flesh [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg520825#msg520825
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2012, 12:43:25 am »
Which card do I sacrifice at the beginning, virus or sparks?
Ranked 1° in Silver Arena (04/27/2012)
We're just ordinary people driven to revenge in the name of justice. But if revenge is called justice, then that justice breeds yet more revenge, and becomes a chain of hatred.
Sacrifice and hate are born out of love, and we are able to know pain.

• Legendary Member
  • The weird Voodoo guy
Re: Rotten Flesh [Bronze] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40267.msg520859#msg520859
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2012, 02:35:34 am »
Which card do I sacrifice at the beginning, virus or sparks?
Sparks, as you will want virus to cause an aditional death to fuel the wall =)

blarg: