*Author

Offline mservandoTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 1
  • mservando is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • New to Elements
Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499186#msg499186
« on: May 16, 2012, 06:21:23 am »
Hey guys this is my new deck it is :life/ :entropy it uses Fallen Elves to mutate cretures while using Cockatrice as a support if you guys wanna try it out here is the import code:

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vi 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 4vm 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5bs 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 5c0 8pn

So enjoy.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 34
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • i should really update my profile
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499188#msg499188
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 06:29:22 am »
Mutate what creature?
Beware the Darkness.

• New to Elements
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499192#msg499192
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2012, 06:35:43 am »

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
  • Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.Annele is a Ghost, obsessed with their Elemental pursuits.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 12th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeC-C-C Combomaker 3# WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499193#msg499193
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2012, 06:37:50 am »
Mutate what creature?

Any.

You only have cockatrices and fallen elves in your deck. Not very good mutating targets.
Beware the Darkness.

• New to Elements
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499194#msg499194
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2012, 06:39:16 am »
Mutate what creature?

Any.

You only have cockatrices and fallen elves in your deck. Not very good mutating targets.

Have you read the first post .I said the Elves mutate and the Cockatrice is just for back up.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499196#msg499196
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2012, 06:51:48 am »
Mutate what creature?

Any.

Have you read the first post .I said the Elves mutate and the Cockatrice is just for back up.

Mutating eleves is not a very good idea.
Beware the Darkness.

• New to Elements
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499210#msg499210
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2012, 07:28:37 am »
Mutate what creature?

Any.

Mutating eleves is not a very good idea.

No!I mean the Elves use their mutate "skill" while the Cockatrices are backup.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499212#msg499212
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2012, 07:39:33 am »
Spoiler for VERY LONG QUOTE:
Mutate what creature?

Any.

Mutating elves is not a very good idea.

I know, but WHAT CREATURES TO THEY USE THEIR SKILL ON?
Beware the Darkness.

• New to Elements
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499215#msg499215
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2012, 07:59:01 am »
Mutate what creature?

Any.

Any cretures that are annoying as hell.

Offline Annele

• Legendary Member
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499232#msg499232
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2012, 08:51:56 am »
Mutate what creature?

Any.

[/spoiler]

Ohhh... CC. That makes more sense  :-[. Maybe put that in the OP?
Beware the Darkness.

• New to Elements
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499244#msg499244
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2012, 09:42:56 am »
Mutate what creature?

Any.

[/spoiler]

Ohhh... CC. That makes more sense  :-[. Maybe put that in the OP?

Yes CC what else?

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: Chaos Mutation https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=40248.msg499321#msg499321
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2012, 02:40:58 pm »
Mutation can be used both for CC and buff (not the best idea ever).
To use it as CC, I would replace the cockas for Maxwell Demons and keep the mark as the only  :life quanta generation.
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

blarg: