*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494693#msg494693
« on: May 08, 2012, 03:07:22 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7gk 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7h0 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 7i6 8pp

Zanz wants to know how OP nymph buff is? Let's show him! 4 :water per turn for a 7|9 creature? And even more? Mitosis? What's that? :P

Nymphs are now 6|7.
« Last Edit: July 19, 2012, 05:41:55 pm by furballdn »

Offline Absol

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 35
  • Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.Absol is a Gargoyle, dangerous and everlasting.
  • Consectetur Adipiscing Elit
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494699#msg494699
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2012, 03:12:04 am »
Because upgrades are easier to get than rares. Much less 30 ups.

Can't wait to check the new nymphs. This will probably got nerfed soon.
"Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum, quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit."
"There is no one who loves pain itself, who seeks after it and wants to have it, simply because it is pain."

Offline Drake_XIV

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 91
  • Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.Drake_XIV is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Powerful Harmony
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSummer and Winter Competition WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494703#msg494703
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2012, 03:13:12 am »

Not when they are Nymphs

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494705#msg494705
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2012, 03:13:49 am »

Can't wait to check the new nymphs. This will probably got nerfed soon.
Who wants to bet that this is still very powerful completely unupped?

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494707#msg494707
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2012, 03:15:12 am »
I demand you to add some Rares. :silly:

Grinding Jezzie got me all my Nymph's Tears. It's not too hard. :3 And you can also leave the quanta sources unupped; the stat difference isn't much.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494710#msg494710
« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2012, 03:18:43 am »
I demand you to add some Rares. :silly:

Grinding Jezzie got me all my Nymph's Tears. It's not too hard. :3 And you can also leave the quanta sources unupped; the stat difference isn't much.
The silly code doesn't work on the forums! I'm so disappointed!

Actually, do the upped status of the nymph you get based on the pillar or the tears? Either way, the :water generators are upped so they give you +1 :water each time you play one. It really adds up as you can often get out a first turn nymph as well as nymphs out much earlier.

Offline Newbiecake

• Reputation Power: 15
  • Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Newbiecake is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Pursuing.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFG Deck-Designer - Adaptation
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494719#msg494719
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2012, 03:29:38 am »
It's based on the Pillars, unfortunately. The status of the Tear is only the difference in its cost.
Tasted the world, seen more than enough.

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494720#msg494720
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2012, 03:31:40 am »
It's based on the Pillars, unfortunately. The status of the Tear is only the difference in its cost.
Interesting. Still, upped cards=more quanta to use when making awesome 7|9 creatures.

Offline mesaprotector

• Reputation Power: 16
  • mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.mesaprotector is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • Be creative!
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake6th Trials - Master of LightBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan SharksSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494727#msg494727
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2012, 03:48:28 am »
Not sure how this deck shows the nymph buff is OP, I've been getting 6-7 turn wins with it, which isn't unusually fast, and it doesn't do much else that other decks can't do.

Imo a card is OP if:

1. It makes another similar card close to useless.
or 2. It makes a new grinder possible which is much better than any existing grinders.

Until someone creates a great new FG deck using nymphs with a 75% winrate, I'm not convinced. Pretty awesome deck though :P
Blue Ranger reporting, ready for teamwork and silly songs!

Offline RRQJ

• Reputation Power: 6
  • RRQJ is a Spark waiting for a buff.
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494777#msg494777
« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2012, 05:28:35 am »
*drops gravity shield*
*proceeds to lololol*

Nah, just kidding.  This probably is a fairly strong deck, but has it's weaknesses.  And it's even more one-dimensional than firestalls, cremation rushes, etc.

Offline TheAccuso

• Reputation Power: 21
  • TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.TheAccuso is a Mummy waiting to discover the path to glory.
  • Maddecks
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg494784#msg494784
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2012, 05:51:52 am »
aawzome, with 1 nymph tears 1 turn TTW 5
also second, of course depends on the pillars and when you'll get another nymph tears.

also for AI3 grinding is one of the most "JUST CLICK" decks.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2012, 06:13:07 am by willng3 »
My Creations:
http://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php/topic,41051.msg508466.html#msg508466
My nutella!   (n)                     |Collaboration>Competition|

Offline Damage

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Damage is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • You think that I am OP? Think again babe!
Re: Look Ma! No rares! [water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39853.msg500026#msg500026
« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2012, 04:42:21 pm »
 Well it's not OP. It's balance. Nymphs are hard to get,and with 1/3 stats? They WERE un-usable. Now,they are best. So,It balanced NOW.
Balance with all...specially, :gravity

blarg: