*Author

Offline furballdnTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
ScaraFrepi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39847.msg494645#msg494645
« on: May 08, 2012, 02:03:57 am »
Deck Helper comment: 
This deck was posted before the 1.32 game update and as a result may work very differently now.  Use at your own risk.

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 8ps

I seemed to have just noticed that scarab was a flying 3atk creature. Perfect for the SoFrepi combo! This deck is very similar to Flying Furballs, but it's also quite different. It sacrifices the momentum and splitting ability of the deja vus for more stability. Things you do have to watch out for besides the usual CC and whatnot is that scarabs are REALLY fragile. They come out at 1hp, and even at 2 or 3hp, they die super easily (It's a shame they're not :air). The lack of momentums means that scarabs can now act as CC, although you may need to wait a while or buff them up.What you see above is the basic skeletal build for it. As you can see, you still have 4 cards to stuff in. Here's a list of cards I recommend you use to fill in the gap.

6rk 6u2 71a 74a 77d 77i 7ac 7bu 7dk 7ds 7ee 7gl 7gn 7jv 7n0 7nq 7q0 7q9 7qb 7tb 8ps

As you can see, it allows for quite a myriad of options, as anything that costs from 1-3 quanta can fit in snugly by being powered with the novas.

4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 4vj 7ac 7ac 7ac 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7an 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7nq 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qa 7qb 7qb 7qb 8ps

I personally use this variant. The SoFres help additional damage pile on quicker, while the extra precogs allows for better draws.
« Last Edit: January 07, 2013, 12:57:45 am by willng3 »

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: ScaraFrepi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39847.msg496440#msg496440
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2012, 10:05:18 pm »
I wonder why now only do i notice this. Nice deck. taking this into account, i modified this deck....whoever that posted the pharaoh deck(i'm sorry, i've forgotten, but thanks for the deck). My friend did that ,some PvP players did this too.
Spoiler for Hidden:
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q3 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pl
some added in SoFocus and gravity pull
Some added in SoFreedom.
Some added in both. works perfectly
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:02:08 pm by neuroleptics »
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: ScaraFrepi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39847.msg496465#msg496465
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2012, 10:54:04 pm »
I wonder why now only do i notice this. Nice deck. taking this into account, i modified this deck....whoever that posted the pharaoh deck(i'm sorry, i've forgotten, but thabks for the deck). My friend did that ,some PvP players did this too.
Spoiler for Hidden:
6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 6rq 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q0 7q3 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qb 7qc 7qc 7qc 7qc 7ri 7ri 7ri 7ri 8pl
some added in SoFocus and gravity pull
Some added in SoFreedom.
Some added in both. works perfectly
What's the relationship between your deck and fur's?
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline neuroleptics

• Reputation Power: 13
  • neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.neuroleptics is taking their first peeks out of the Antlion's burrow.
  • I resent the limitations to my own imaginations
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: ScaraFrepi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39847.msg496469#msg496469
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2012, 11:00:55 pm »
What's the relationship between your deck and fur's?

well, the idea of using SoFreedom and the scarabs generated flies?  I don't think i need explanations here. This is NOT  my deck... i can't put a claim to what's not mine. Is thanking a person an issue here? I hope not. I'm sorry if clarifying what deck i mean sounded rude. well, i'm not trying to argue...so adiing this probably helps---> :D
'I seemed to have just noticed that scarab was a flying 3atk creature. Perfect for the SoFrepi combo!' I had not noticed that scarab and deja vu flies  :P
« Last Edit: May 10, 2012, 11:08:09 pm by neuroleptics »
Decks | Arena
Gravity#War 6 | Time #Budokan3 #Guild | Life

• Legendary Member
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: ScaraFrepi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39847.msg499676#msg499676
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2012, 02:11:35 am »
Putting SoFre into a mono time deck isn't really similar to mine at all. Mine focuses on the combination of SoFre+Epi+3atk for 20 damage per turn.

Offline AP579

• Reputation Power: 4
  • AP579 is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • I ♥ Alt Codes. And OTKs.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: ScaraFrepi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39847.msg499787#msg499787
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2012, 04:09:15 am »
Consider unupped scarabs? For Unstoppable? (Though that might stress :gravity and decrease stability, just a thought)
I only haz green.

I like nymphs.

• Legendary Member
  • Facetious trollnotmod
Re: ScaraFrepi https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39847.msg499827#msg499827
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2012, 05:00:31 am »
Consider unupped scarabs? For Unstoppable? (Though that might stress :gravity and decrease stability, just a thought)
Deja vu are vastly superior to unupped scarabs as seen here. Unupped would require an additional card to the combo stressing the stability and using up :gravity that on the very tiny chance, actually be used for devour. The whole point I chose upped scarab was that it has a neat 3 atk, perfect for the SoFrepi combo.

blarg: