*Author

Offline bobknowsTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 4
  • bobknows is a Spark waiting for a buff.
flood of bones [death][entrophy][water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39776.msg493780#msg493780
« on: May 06, 2012, 04:32:04 pm »
hey, i am bobknows and i am new to the forums. today i am unveiling a deck i made several months ago, before i joined. the main idea of this deck is to use your own boneyards in combination with shrodinger's cats to make a ton of food for you vultures. here is the deck
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52g 52k 52k 52k 52k 52k 52k 52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 52r 52r 52r 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 5ih 5ih 5ih 8pp

so, to start out you obviously play any pillars and such and begin to save up for monsters and graveyards, however, DO NOT PLAY FLOOD YET. you will have to wait a minimum of 4 turns to play flood, and in this time you need to get at least one schrodinger's cat and one vulture, without them the combo is moot. also, you get the same damage output from having one vulture and one cat whether you have flood or not. although this deck starts slow, once it gets going it is near impossible to stop because after you have two graveyards and a cat your shield cannot be broken by creatures.

main weaknesses:
as 6-7 cards are necessary to make the combo work this deck is somewhat prone to bad draws.
early cc, if you cant get a cat out then you are in trouble
poison, hits through bone shield.
bone shields, they benefit from the skellys
water creatures/immortal creatures, they aren't hurt by flood and can overpower the bone shield
also, rushes

i am open to suggestions and changes although i think i have it pretty well optimized.

p.s. this deck is not for ai3, as it fails pretty hard there, i have mainly used it in pvp
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 04:54:52 pm by bobknows »

Offline whatifidogetcaught?

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Re: flood of bones [death][entrophy][water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39776.msg493788#msg493788
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2012, 04:48:49 pm »
How well does it do in PvP? This decks seems to overly-complicated, but it can work under the right circumstance. I guess.

Honestly, you need to find a way to make it easier to get to work. You in no way necessarily need 6 Boneyards, maybe switch out for 2 plagues, giving you more CC and another way to up your combo.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: flood of bones [death][entrophy][water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39776.msg493795#msg493795
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2012, 05:03:25 pm »
The idea is awsome, the first sime I saw it was made by mesaprotector and I made some improvements HERE some time ago.

Trying to fuel some vultures makes the deck quite slower to build, because you need a vulture and 3 cats in the 5 central spaces to start the party. Instead, I opted to have a nasty over 9000 feet high bone wall and just some skeles hitting every turn.
I liked seing it unupped!

If you like Vultures, as you may need at least 3 active cats for a total control (oponent has max 5 creatures and wall gets 6 layers per turn), I would suggest this mod:

Spoiler for with Vultures:
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vo 4vo 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 52k 52k 52k 52k 52r 52r 52r 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 5ih 5ih 5ih 8pp

This is what I actually suggest you. Slow, but deadly. I called it Massive Skele Drawning Trap (Upped).
4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vc 4vo 4vo 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 4vq 52n 52n 52n 52n 52n 52r 52r 52r 52r 52v 52v 52v 52v 52v 5ih 5ih 5ih 8pp

Pros: faster build, just 1-2 cats and the boneyards you can get.
Cons: Slower attack, but the oponent is completely blocked, so it doesn't matter at all  :P

With the floding strategy, having both Vultures and Boneyard is not compatible.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2012, 03:44:58 am by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Re: flood of bones [death][entrophy][water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39776.msg493802#msg493802
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2012, 05:14:32 pm »
wow, thanks Chapuz i will have to try that out. it looks like it will work better, but i really want to use vultures, maybe the same but with 2-3 vultures added?
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:16:23 pm by bobknows »

Re: flood of bones [death][entrophy][water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39776.msg493822#msg493822
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2012, 05:47:37 pm »
With the floding strategy, having both Vultures and Boneyard is not compatible.
i was thinking both because if you have 2 cats out and 2 boneyards then you get 4 skellys out, play a vulture after this and you will get +4 from the skellys (and you are likely to have more than 4 skellys) and then this also gives you even more skeletons after the vulture dies. in retrospect i supppose that dragons would hit harder most of the time.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 06:41:05 pm by bobknows »

Offline Chapuz

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Chapuz frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • The weird Voodoo guy
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeDeckbuilding Competition - Tower Defense WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeBrawl #1 Winner - Team Nyan Sharks
Re: flood of bones [death][entrophy][water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39776.msg493823#msg493823
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2012, 05:47:44 pm »
Modified my post just above, with the 2 versions.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 10:58:58 pm by Chapuz »
My Decks, Tutorial and Guides <~~~~~ Click Here ! ! !

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: flood of bones [death][entrophy][water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39776.msg1084567#msg1084567
« Reply #6 on: July 03, 2013, 12:32:55 am »

feelsgoodman.jpg
« Last Edit: July 03, 2013, 01:57:09 am by BeefSupreme »
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

Offline BeefSupreme

• Reputation Power: 16
  • BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.BeefSupreme is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • just a lost soul swimming in a fishbowl
Re: flood of bones [death][entrophy][water] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39776.msg1084582#msg1084582
« Reply #7 on: July 03, 2013, 01:57:37 am »

feelsgoodman.jpg
Broken image
I have no idea what you're talking about ;)
Team :air War 7
“Everyone is a moon, and has a dark side which he never shows to anybody.” - Mark Twain

anything
blarg: