*Author

Offline RutareteTopic starter

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 72
  • Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.Rutarete frolics as one of the Phase Dragons, timeless and superior, gargantuan beasts of peerless wisdom.
  • Creativity should be nurtured.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 6th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeRuby Shard of DeckbuildingSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
(Darkness A) Rutarete 3 - 1 Terroking (Earth G) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39503.msg490955#msg490955
« on: May 02, 2012, 12:16:47 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
5l8 5li 5li 5li 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5lm 5mq 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uk 5uo 5uo 5up 5up 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 5us 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 606 7tb 7tb 8pq

Game 1: Win
Had 6 pillars/pends. Got early Dusk out, stole his Owl’s Eye, and stalled. Sanctuaries came later. He knew I had a miracle, and ended the game. No drain lives were needed for this match.

Game 2: Win
Had 4 darkness pillars. He got several early EQs, which had me afraid I wouldn’t be able to play the 3 Sancs I had in my opening hand. No other light generators either. I stole his Earth Pendulum for more :light, and the light generators soon came. Eventually I got my sancs stalled and at 7 cards again he conceded at miracle.

Game 3: Loss
Had 2 pends and 1 pillar. Not a good beginning. Even though I stole an earth pillar to slow him down, he got out several golems quickly, one of which I drain-killed.  Then he instantly played another -_-. Then I got a Dusk to my joy. And then I was hovering on the verge of loss for a few turns.  And his Owl’s Eye dealt the final blow

Game 4: Win
5 in the starting hand. I was happy. Both miracles in the opening hand also. This game I reached 75 :darkness, with a lot of early pillars. The usual dusk and sancs came along.

Good games, Terroking
It is the greatest mystery of all...
Rutarete: Roo tah reh teh
[22:50] <Jyi> meaning gets lost in translation... even in the same language.
My Decks

Offline Terroking

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 29
  • Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.Terroking is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • The best practice is experience.
  • Awards: Silver DonorSlice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake5th Trials - Master of Earth2nd Trials - Master of Earth1st Trials - Master of EarthWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 1/2010 2nd Place9th Tournament 1st PlaceDesign A Quest 1st PlaceSS competition #1 2ndHalfblood Recruiter
Re: (Darkness A) Rutarete 3 - 1 Terroking (Earth G) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39503.msg490966#msg490966
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2012, 12:24:47 am »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 58o 593 593 595 595 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5aa 5ol 5ol 5ol 5oo 5oo 5oo 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 77a 7n8 7n8 8pr

Game 1: I got a strong draw and early EQs to stop his quanta but got trolled something awful by his Dusk shield. I think I averaged something 6 damage per turn with a field of 4 golems and an OE, which ended up getting stolen. I knew he had Miracles and asked him to play one so I could concede.

Game 2: Saw 1 Golem in my top 17 cards and only one more in the next 5, never had a chance.

Game 3: Saw early golems and an EQ on his light quanta, won pretty easy despite late Dusk. He wasted a Steal early on my pillar and got punished for it later, since not only did I play an OE but I put up Wings to stop his Vamp Dagger from hitting me, and if he could have stolen it he would have won easy.

Game 4: Mirror of game 2, except he draws better and just outright kills my Golems while I'm looking all 5 Wings in hand.

I think the following logic went into the deck choices:

Team Earth: "They'll never take a stall, it gets crushed by our pulvy/graboidbow."

Team Darkness: "They'll never take a pulvy/graboidbow, it gets crushed by our Ghostmare."

And as such they had the better counter.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:00:52 pm by Terroking »
I ask nothing of humanity but fairness in all things, but I do not expect even that.

Offline EmeraldTiger

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!EmeraldTiger shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • :life :aether
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 5th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 2nd Birthday Cake
Re: (Darkness A) Rutarete 3 - 1 Terroking (Earth G) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39503.msg491008#msg491008
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2012, 02:00:37 am »
Rutarete grats
If Nowhere is Somewhere, and Somewhere is Over there, How can we be Anywhere?
:life :aether

Offline TheonlyrealBeef

• Master of Darkness
  • Reputation Power: 61
  • TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!TheonlyrealBeef shines with the light of the Morning Glory!
  • Do not underestimate the power of the dark side!
  • Awards: War #14 Winner - Team Aether14th Trials - Master of Darkness2019 - PvP World ChampionSlice of Elements 11th Birthday CakeWar #13 Winner - Team Darkness13th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner4th Grandmaster Battle Winner - DarknessGold DonorSlice of Elements 10th Birthday CakeWar #12 Winner - Team DarknessWeekly Tournament Winner12th Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 9th Birthday Cake2017 - PvP World ChampionWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerBattle League 3/2016 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeTeam PvP #4 Winner5th Trials - Master of Darkness4th Trials - Master of Darkness3rd Trials - Master of DarknessWeekly Tournament WinnerMS Paint Card Art #2 Winner
Re: (Darkness A) Rutarete 3 - 1 Terroking (Earth G) https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39503.msg491212#msg491212
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 10:56:33 am »
Figured Earth would bring something that could counter Ghostmare, great work Rutarete :)

blarg: