*Author

Offline whatifidogetcaught?Topic starter

• Reputation Power: 28
  • whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
  • Fattest skinny guy you know.
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday Cake
Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489678#msg489678
« on: April 29, 2012, 07:12:12 pm »
Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6qq 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 6u3 713 713 713 713 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 7jv 8pm

I am looking into the untapped power of Wardens. Upon investigation, I discovered something great, something maybe not all players, especially newer ones probably do not know. Blessed wardens can kill targeted creatures! Now, this deck I have made is anything but efficient, but this another deck I have made in order to inspire others. Blessings could also be replaced by Chaos Powers.

The reason for the Recluses is because "Airborne" creatures cannot be killed by Wardens, just simply guarded.
A tout le monde, a tout mes amis, je vous aime, je dois partir.

Proud servant of Team :time in War 6.

Offline Poker Alho

• Reputation Power: 18
  • Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489680#msg489680
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 07:16:03 pm »
the hell?? why the QTs and Snovas?? thats a trio, only 3/12 of all the quanta you produce will be usefull to you --'

• whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.whatifidogetcaught? is a proud Wyrm taking wing for the first time.
Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489681#msg489681
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 07:18:19 pm »
the hell?? why the QTs and Snovas?? thats a trio, only 3/12 of all the quanta you produce will be usefull to you --'

Actually 4 (Web) and I don't feel like have that much random pillars. Though I completely understand where you are coming from.

Offline Poker Alho

• Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.Poker Alho is a Blue Crawler starting to think about his first run.
  • flips are overrated
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeSlice of Elements 3rd Birthday Cake
Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489682#msg489682
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 07:21:05 pm »
ok a quartet (in types of quanta needed only) indeed, you may use the mark to power the spider's skill.  you can actually take out the  :light part of the deck and use SoP instead to make it a  :death :earth duo and make a tower split between the 2, you are not using very expensive cards so it wont be much troublesome

Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489686#msg489686
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 07:27:19 pm »
ok a quartet (in types of quanta needed only) indeed, you may use the mark to power the spider's skill.  you can actually take out the  :light part of the deck and use SoP instead to make it a  :death :earth duo and make a tower split between the 2, you are not using very expensive cards so it wont be much troublesome

6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 8pr

like so? unfortunately this is even less noob friendly, though it was only to spawn ideas.

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489694#msg489694
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 07:38:15 pm »

6rv 6rv 6rv 6rv 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 710 713 713 713 713 713 778 778 778 778 778 778 778 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 77m 8pr

like so? unfortunately this is even less noob friendly, though it was only to spawn ideas.

It is indeed less noob friendly but hey, the deck is already fully upped so no noob was gonna be able to use it anyway (including me lol)

i like the looks of it :D good critters, good CC, counters SoSac wich is always nice :P

Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489697#msg489697
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2012, 07:42:43 pm »
Don't worry. I can't either lol. Thank you trainer. Supporting my pipe dreams.

Offline Poker Alho

• flips are overrated
Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489701#msg489701
« Reply #7 on: April 29, 2012, 07:53:28 pm »

qft xDDD but one day... I SHALL HAVE MY NYMPH ARMY!!

Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489703#msg489703
« Reply #8 on: April 29, 2012, 08:04:11 pm »

qft xDDD but one day... I SHALL HAVE MY NYMPH ARMY!!

i know right? for me its only...71 more nymphs to go. lol. unupped at least.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489723#msg489723
« Reply #9 on: April 29, 2012, 09:05:55 pm »
So much spare unused quanta. Why no wings? or phase recluse? or other rainbow friendly cards?

Re: Blessed Wardens [Earth] [Light] [Death] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39376.msg489727#msg489727
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2012, 09:10:08 pm »
So much spare unused quanta. Why no wings? or phase recluse? or other rainbow friendly cards?

variations are up to the user. this is merely a blueprint. and the one further below is more trio and quartet themed.

blarg: