*Author

Offline DamageTopic starter

• Reputation Power: 2
  • Damage is a Spark waiting for a buff.
  • You think that I am OP? Think again babe!
Psionist Fracters !!! [Aether] https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39366.msg489583#msg489583
« on: April 29, 2012, 04:15:45 pm »

Hover over cards for details, click for permalink
Deck import code : [Select]
808 808 808 808 808 808 808 808 80e 80e 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80i 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 80l 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 81q 8pu

???s are 'Psion'.New aether card for 1.31

NOTE=Upped Psions have 5 cost,5/5 Damage/HP ratio.And they deal spell damage that ignores shields.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2012, 11:39:16 pm by willng3 »
Balance with all...specially, :gravity

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Psionist Fracters !!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39366.msg489585#msg489585
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 04:17:13 pm »
Why fractal them over recuses?

Re: Psionist Fracters !!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39366.msg489589#msg489589
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 04:25:24 pm »
Why fractal them over recuses?

Cause Paradox can't be use on em.Devour wont be used on em.More HP.And Spell Damage.

Offline furballdn

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 86
  • furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.furballdn is a mythical and divine giver of immortality, one of the Turquoise Nymphs.
  • Facetious trollnotmod
  • Awards: Epic 3 Card Winner - Clockwork GolemBest Recruiter of FriendsBest JournalistBest Chat PainterBattle - Slayer of The Great ChimeraBest Crafted Relic of Other
Re: Psionist Fracters !!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39366.msg489591#msg489591
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2012, 04:26:46 pm »
They also are super hard countered by reflect.

Offline Calindu

• Legendary Member
  • Reputation Power: 50
  • Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.Calindu brings all the vitality and activity of a Life Nymph.
  • Abomination is quite pretty
  • Awards: Slice of Elements 8th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerFourth Budosei of BudokanSlice of Elements 7th Birthday CakeWar #9 Winner - Team Darkness8th Trials - Master of EntropyChampionship League 2/2013 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerColosseum II Champion7th Trials - Master of EntropyWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament WinnerSlice of Elements 4th Birthday CakeWeekly Tournament WinnerChampionship League 3/2012 Winner6th Trials - Master of EntropyWinner of There Can Be Only One!Slice of Elements 3rd Birthday CakeChampionship League 3/2011 2nd PlaceWeekly Tournament WinnerWeekly Tournament Winner
Re: Psionist Fracters !!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39366.msg489592#msg489592
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2012, 04:28:24 pm »

The deck above haves lobo.
You know, a long time ago being crazy meant something. Nowadays everybody's crazy.
War

Re: Psionist Fracters !!! https://elementscommunity.org/forum/index.php?topic=39366.msg489593#msg489593
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2012, 04:29:24 pm »

They have 1 weakness.Recluse has these:

-Can be destroyed easily by devour,paradox,rain of fire.And it will be absorbed by many shields,especially,Phase Shields.

blarg: